Top 5 BEST Moris in Dead by Daylight
Welcome to this discussion! I will give you my personal opinion on my top 5 favorite moris in Dead by Daylight. If you don't upvote this discussion I will move your table leg so you can stub your toe on it again. Anyway let's get on with it!
5- Clown: I don't understand why so many people dislike his Mori. Clown isn't about the kill, he's about collecting his reward (fingers) and it's SO satisfying to just stomp on the heads of annoying survivors
4- Spirit: If you pay closer attention at her Mori at the part when she it slashing the survivor on the ground, you'll notice that she's hitting the same spot where she has the gash on her side, that's what I call "An eye for an eye"
3- Hag: Pretty obvious, literally %90 of everyone likes her mori. Moving on
2- Leatherface: His Mori is very much like him in the films, and it's pretty grisly so it number 2
Honourable Mentions: Nurse, Trapper, Freddy
1- Legion: Despite the fact that they're not the strongest killers on the streets, I love their Mori because it's brutal, it feels realistic, it's creative, and it fits the killer's personality.
That's the list, remember that having 1000 hours in the game does not make you special and literally no one else cares. See ya
Comments
I like the list but would put Michael where Spirit is.
2. Spirit
3. Hag
4. Legion
5. Huntress
I'd put Michael but he clips so damn much that it kinda ruins it for me
The mori animations are all good/decent/okayish except for the Wraith and Trapper.
They are so... *BORING*
I like his Mori, but I didn't add him mainly because I think he gets too much fame in the Dead by Daylight community.
He should it is the reason i got the game. It wasn't streamers or word of mouth it was that specific licensed killer. Which is why we should have more licensed killers.
1: Freddy
2: Legion
3: Spirit
4: Michael
5: Pig
Wraith one is even commical without pretending it.
Nobody mentioned doctor, I think is one of the best, is cool and is the only mori in which the killer don't use his weapon.
Agreed
You forgot Nurse, use was the first killer to not use her weapon during a mori
4: Legion
3: Hag
1: Nurse
Surprised no one here said Nurse. Hers always felt just really creepy to me. She really thinks she's doing a good thing.
Yes I forgot it. Anyway, only 2 killers of 14 don't use their weapons in the mori.
I like Nurse's Mori too, she's probably number 6 on he list
I don't like Wraith because he literally copied Trapper's more except they gave him the leg drag part, I guess beIng beaten to death sound brutal but the survivors don't even show signs of physical pain, beside wiggling awkwardly like they're being tickled