When’s the next big update?
Just curious when the next big update is? And when possibly we will have another steam for an update? ❤️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm so excited: The Freddy rework, the frame rate improvements, the hatch rework, lobby fixes, matchmaking, ice skating and the DS nerf!
Should be soon and I look forward to the usual cycle of wild hype followed by crushing disappointment followed by some minor tweaks and a double bloodpoint event.
It's way too early for that. Usually there's 6 weeks in between each chapter and mid chapter patch. So we'll get the next chapter in like 4 weeks.
Don't hold your breath, buddy...
It's what people want...but I doubt most of it, if any at all, will actually be in the patch
Hey, who knows? Maybe the devs will surprise us.
Cool I hope they add what we been asking for? But I'm not going to hold my breath. But they could surprise us:) so we have to wait and see.....
Does 'ice skating' refer to the bug where you hit someone and they slide along for a little while with no animation?
And it's a glorious bug. Pls don't fix.
I reckon WC 26/02 at the earliest. We have two lots of Cosmetics still to be released and the event with another week left to run.
I don't want the Freddy and DS changes, but everything else I'm looking forward to. Hopefully the next update will be the PTB for the new chapter, I'm hyped for a new killer, survivor, and most of all, new perks.
First teaser for the clown 24 may -->
Ptb for the clown 29 May -->
The curtain call 12 June -->
First teaser for the spirit 17 Aug -->
Ptb for the spirit 28 Aug -->
The shattered bloodline 18 Sep -->
First teaser for the legion 22 Nov -->
Ptb for the the legion 27 Nov -->
The darkness among us 11 Dec -->
I think we will get the teaser in 2 weeks, ptb in 3 weeks and the real chapter in 5 weeks.
They took very long to release spirit's chapter though, so there might be delays.
The Darkness Among us Chapter was released exactly 2 months ago. There are 3 months of a gap between the chapters (Usually) The trailers and leaks start coming out in the third month.
We waiting for.
We have a patch every six weeks, and more or less they put it out on the ptb for two weeks early to his come out, so if we get the mid patch two weeks ago, we still need to wait at least two weeks more to see it in the ptb, and four weeks to go on live.
Im waiting it too!
you are right but they put it out in the ptb 2 weeks early so its just around the corner!
I dont think so, they probably dont put out the freddy rework at the same time as a brand new killer, they probably wait till the next mid chapter patch.
So accurate, that's the exact date for the next big update to hit the ptb.
Spirit - September-November - 3months
Legion- December-February - 3months
We are in the 3rd month, therefore we could expect a teaser in 2weeks.
I hate to burst your bubble, but on the last devstream they said the ptb would be out in about a month. The last one was on January 31st. One month from January 31st would be March 8th.
On top of that, Chapter 10 came out on December 11th. It hasn't even been 2 months yet since that came out. It has only been about 2 weeks since the mid-chapter patch came out. We should expect to wait another 4 weeks after February 11th. This means the PTB should come out around the end of the first week of March or the last week of February, then the chapter will release 14 days later. The pattern for a while has been: teaser. 5 days later ptb. 14 days later release. Spirit was an unusual case because there were issues in development with her.
Mid-March is when the chapter should release as long as everything goes smoothly.
january 31? the mid chapter patch was released on live servers in janury 22, what patch was in the ptb those days?
And there is a thing im missing, i think i'm gonna burst your bubble, from december 11 to january 22 there are six weeks right?, 22 january plus four weeks means new release in ptb server, and its in february 19 as we said, and two weeks later its will hit the live server, its will around march 5.
Then where is the point im missing?, i don't see a reason to burst my bubble
I knew they tried a hatch rework that they didn't like. I didn't know they had abandonded reworking it completely though. That's disappointing.
So pure. So innocent.
Sure I would love to see all these promised changes, but lets not fool our selfs.
You know the Entity feeds on our hope don't you?
"Hey guys, we know you have sending us bug reports, but even better than fixing those, we've spent our time improving the Clown's belly dynamics and designing a system that switches characters every time you put the controller down 2 seconds before the match starts" - Love from the devs
dead by 8014 connection error
Good name is it not?
That's not true. They're replacing the end game with an entirely new system. No more hatch at all.
Their*
They can't fix this problem since two month too intersting i reboot my laptop maybe it's fix the problem.
Yeah oof
Teasers are usually released on Thursdays so its unlikely that this new one will be released tomorrow, which is strange because I was fully ready for a teaser today
Same!