What's the most jankey build you've used that seems to work?

Been ranking up and doing well on a Quentin build with Pharmacy, Empathy, Wake Up, and Urban Evasion. Had to use a similar build on Nea (streetwise and medkits) because I never got Self Heal or Sprint Burst on leveling them.

Comments

  • I'm doing a Sabo Jake using

    Saboteur
    No Mither
    Resilience
    Unbreakable

    No Mither + Resilience lets me sabotage faster. I 99% several hooks on the opposite side of the map from the basement. I'll run to each of the hooks and break them to bring the killer over, before running to the corner. The killer will often take the bait and try to carry me to a hook that's too far away. I just run back to the corner after wiggling free. The killer can either waste time trying over and over, or they can leave me to fully recover and sabotage the hooks all over again.

    It's janky because I'll sometimes miss a hook that's close enough, or the killer will have Iron Grasp or Agitation (or worse: Hangman's Trick). Either way, I hardly ever pip from the whole thing, whether the others make it out or not.

  • I have one that is high risk but migh be high rewarded,

    Empathy, Unbreakable, We're gonna live forever (or you can take here No Mither), Tenacity.

    The point is when a survivor is picked up, you body block twice (or once, if you're injured) making you slugged and you will get up soon or get away recovering quickly. This strat gives you points for protecting and triggers WGLF, meanwhile, it helps the survivor to get out of the killer's grasp. You can easily track your allies with Empathy and predict when they will get down.

    Not easy tho, but it can be fun.

  • Pharmacy
    self care
    Plunderers instinct
    Ace in the hole
    + as many coins as possible
    its great for item hunting when there are special items, like when there were the winter party starters.
  • No Mither
    Empathy
    Resilience
    Dead Hard

    Combined with Empathy, this juggernaut-type build lets me take care of friends without them having to worry about taking care of me.

  • Left Behind, Object of Obsession, Sole Survivor and I think either Self Care or Urban Evasion. It relies heavily on a bad team dying early on before 2 gens are done, but if fulfilled it means you can see the killer, the killer can't see you and you can do enough gens quick to spawn the hatch.

  • @Tombstone218 said:
    Left Behind, Object of Obsession, Sole Survivor and I think either Self Care or Urban Evasion. It relies heavily on a bad team dying early on before 2 gens are done, but if fulfilled it means you can see the killer, the killer can't see you and you can do enough gens quick to spawn the hatch.

    I've always wanted to try that since I get teams that die pretty quick, it is incredibly clutch though and it depends on your team to die to work.

  • No mither, Self care, Adrenaline and Ace in the (your) hole. It confuses a killer in the end game chat when they see ur perks. I survive about 30% of my games with this build.

  • Lady Luck's build:

    Ace in the Hole
    Plunderer's Instinct
    Up the Ante
    Slippery Meat

    You'd be surprised how much momentum you can steal from the killer by getting hooked on the opposite end of the map of the other survivors, then unhooking yourself when the killer leaves for them. It's actually amazing. The loot potential is great, too.

  • Dance with me
    Lithe
    Quick & Quiet
    Iron will

  • No Mither
    Leader
    Resilience
    Dead Hard

    Quite handy on the generators.

  • I haven't tried it yet saying as I need Ace in the Hole, but I've always wanted to try the Chester Molester.
    Or, a more appropriate name, the Chest Build.

    Pharmacy
    Plunderer's Instinct
    Ace in the Hole
    Prove Thyself (So when other people around try to steal your chests and you get on it first, they let you search faster.)

  • @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    I haven't tried it yet saying as I need Ace in the Hole, but I've always wanted to try the Chester Molester.
    Or, a more appropriate name, the Chest Build.

    Pharmacy
    Plunderer's Instinct
    Ace in the Hole
    Prove Thyself (So when other people around try to steal your chests and you get on it first, they let you search faster.)

    WHERE IS MY QUENTIN... (imma try that when i get P3 on him)

  • My teamplayer build. Self-care, Kindred, Borrowed Time and We'll Make it. If it works, it works really well. But I prefer taking my slightly less team oriented build by switching Kindred with Lithe.

  • @Mrrgle_the_Mediocre said:
    I haven't tried it yet saying as I need Ace in the Hole, but I've always wanted to try the Chester Molester.
    Or, a more appropriate name, the Chest Build.

    Pharmacy
    Plunderer's Instinct
    Ace in the Hole
    Prove Thyself (So when other people around try to steal your chests and you get on it first, they let you search faster.)

    used to use ace in the Hole but it was so unreliable. Been using some weird builds like Bond, Prove Thyself and Stake Out to get gens done quick and keep an eye on enemies and team mates.

  • either

    Calm Spirit
    Iron Will
    Sprint Burst (so when I get hit I can super speed away and hide)
    Urban Evasion

    or

    Borrowed Time
    We'll Make It
    Urban Evasion
    Botany Knowledge + Ranger Medkit w/ charge add-ons
    (If I have Dying Light this build is even better... I love being able to practically insta heal survivors after unhooking them!)