My P100 goals

As someone who does not have a single P100 yet I have a pretty short list of characters I actually want to get there.

Killers: since I’m a killer man, I have like three characters I actually want to get to P100 specifically Myers, Artist, and Krasue once she comes out. Springtrap was going to be on that list somewhere, but I was so disappointed with him after a while to the point where I just kind of put him on ice so he is staying at P68 for a while.

Survivors: I definitely play less Survivor than I do killer so I only have like two characters. I actually want to get to P100 being Orela and Renato.

That’s kind of all I wanted to talk about so yeah, Seeya.

Comments

  • The reward for getting to p100 is a bloodweb full of nothing you actually want. I have to go through 10-20 levels just to get the one, single add-on I desire.

  • I fully agree with what @cogsturning said. You really get a lot of useless items and add-ons in those bloodwebs.
    I P100'd Sable earlier in the summer, being my first P100 character, and I currently have Feng at P82.
    As for killers, I play Wesker, Myers, Doc and Ghoul a bit. Now, I kinda want to P100 Myers, since I absolutely love scaring people with Scratched Mirror.

    But not to get off topic here. Do the one that your heart tells you to do. If you like playing Myers and Artist, definitely pick one of them and set your goal to P100 your picked one.
    I would totally go for Orela when you decide to do survivor

  • @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    I fully agree with what @cogsturning said. You really get a lot of useless items and add-ons in those bloodwebs.
    I P100'd Sable earlier in the summer, being my first P100 character, and I currently have Feng at P82.
    As for killers, I play Wesker, Myers, Doc and Ghoul a bit. Now, I kinda want to P100 Myers, since I absolutely love scaring people with Scratched Mirror.

    But not to get off topic here. Do the one that your heart tells you to do. If you like playing Myers and Artist, definitely pick one of them and set your goal to P100 your picked one.
    I would totally go for Orela when you decide to do survivor

    It’s either Myers or Artist I’m gonna do first

  • @cogsturning said:

    The reward for getting to p100 is a bloodweb full of nothing you actually want. I have to go through 10-20 levels just to get the one, single add-on I desire.

    I dunno, it felt worthwhile to P100 my Legion. It depends on the Killer, but my Killer of choice has a decent set of varied and useful add-ons, even if only a handful see regular use for me. Just getting to P100 has given me a huge stockpile of iri add-ons that I won't run out of anytime soon.

    I feel less motivated to P100 my Survivor main tho, since I'm not an item gamer and most items are not very useful, imo. I only care about buying med-kit stuff. Survivor blood webs do feel very cluttered by comparison but I may P100 Meg just for the hell of it anyway.

  • @tjt85 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4003733#Comment_4003733

    I dunno, it felt worthwhile to P100 my Legion. It depends on the Killer, but my Killer of choice has a decent set of varied and useful add-ons, even if only a handful see regular use for me. Just getting to P100 has given me a huge stockpile of iri add-ons that I won't run out of anytime soon.

    I feel less motivated to P100 my Survivor main tho, since I'm not an item gamer and most items are not very useful, imo. I only care about buying med-kit stuff. Survivor blood webs do feel very cluttered by comparison but I may P100 Meg just for the hell of it anyway.

    Survivior is the bigger issue. The survivor bloodweb is a mess, and I've found that it intentionally avoids giving you the things you use the most. I use toolboxes. I get iri add-ons I never use like syringes every level, but my green toolbox add-ons are impossible. Killler's have less crap and usually multiple add-ons are useful.

  • @cogsturning said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4003869#Comment_4003869

    Survivior is the bigger issue. The survivor bloodweb is a mess, and I've found that it intentionally avoids giving you the things you use the most. I use toolboxes. I get iri add-ons I never use like syringes every level, but my green toolbox add-ons are impossible. Killler's have less crap and usually multiple add-ons are useful.

    Oh yeah, I agree. The blood web not giving you the stuff you use a lot is one of my conspiracy theories for sure. The Entity definitely knows I love the iri button a little too much…

  • Would u like to try some challenges on the way of p100? I tried it myself, playing 100 games with one perk on Executioner, and feel my way from p20 to p30 despite being long made me finally understanding his mechanics. 50 more games left and I hope I’ll be able to p 40-50 him.

    For Rebecca I had other challenge with altruism build. It just makes the way of prestiging more meaningful and beside some hours of grind I also see how my skill grows.

    Anyway, gl for your own way to play. Huge respect for Artist

  • @cogsturning said:

    The reward for getting to p100 is a bloodweb full of nothing you actually want. I have to go through 10-20 levels just to get the one, single add-on I desire.

    Only reason to get p100 is just for killer on weaker killers who are weak and dependend on addons or have strong high tier addons like plague, or if you main that killer and play him s lot and for survivor its just your favorite survivor with guarantee strong addons nothing more just so you get one styptic,bnp or syrange through the bloodweb.

  • @tes said:

    Would u like to try some challenges on the way of p100? I tried it myself, playing 100 games with one perk on Executioner, and feel my way from p20 to p30 despite being long made me finally understanding his mechanics. 50 more games left and I hope I’ll be able to p 40-50 him.

    For Rebecca I had other challenge with altruism build. It just makes the way of prestiging more meaningful and beside some hours of grind I also see how my skill grows.

    Anyway, gl for your own way to play. Huge respect for Artist

    not bad idea, sounds like it would be fun