Shut Up Scene Partner
Can you PLEASE turn off Scene Partner's map-wide screaming? I don't need to hear it, as a fellow survivor, if it's right next to me when the person using it is on the opposite side of the map.
Can you PLEASE turn off Scene Partner's map-wide screaming? I don't need to hear it, as a fellow survivor, if it's right next to me when the person using it is on the opposite side of the map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How would I run Stegull then :(
Without everyone else having to listen to it.
But that's the point!
I think it's great, it's not even that loud when it's mapwide. I think it's one of the best additions we've had added to this game. Add's to the atmosphere that someones being chased and running for their lives too.
That's like Killers that slap survivors on hook to prevent their magnificent Hooked Scream… STOP TRYING TO CURB THE MAGIC.
Never. it is the funniest perk ever. and when you have multiple of the same survivor running the perk…it…is…MAGIC.
I tunnel out people who use this because I don't they're so annoying
The worst/best users of this are Steve (the Steagull), Daryl (his old man HUUH), and Lisa.
Absolutely not. Make it louder. You will listen to my screams.
Or just play as Rick or Daryl for bonus noise due to the broken directional audio!
I want everyone to be as loud as them. Cracks me up every time.
Steagull is one of the most unfunny memes this community has produced. It's funny maybe the first couple of times you encounter it, but after YEARS of the same joke, I just find it old and annoying.
Moreso when I'm playing Survivor. If I'd known you were going to throw the whole match for a stale joke, I would've just dodged the lobby. Like I understand not everyone was around to experience these things on release, but oh man it's trite at this point.
We need Calm Spirit that works for teammates…
Number 1 is screamer is James Sunderland, everyone else is just imitation.
It's something that's annoying when the game is already extremely frustrating to participate in. It's funny the first ten times you run into it, after that it's like nails on a chalkboard.