This event is seriously pathetic
Game starts, I pick up a lantern, this Nea and Feng take offense to it, then try bodyblocking me and purposefully blowing up gens/slamming pallets near me so the killer will come for me.
Can we just end it already? I refuse to play games like this. How petty are other survivors. Worst part is 2 offerings were burnt, so there should have been 4 lanterns, enough for everybody!
Oh and even better, I burnt one of those offerings, one of the people trying to get me killed couldn't have....yet they get mad at me for having the nerve to take a lantern.
Comments
You know how petty and stupid people are in this game. Quite sad really, I'll just have fun playing... I dunno, Apex Legends. Much less stressful and promotes good teamwork for survival.
Is this where the PR people come in and tell me it's ok to play competitive? even though this was in the first 5 seconds of the game. Not a gen done, trying to get people killed because they took 1 lantern out of 4, would have been an enjoyable game I'm sure
I wouldn't recommend listening. I for one don't really participate a lot in the event, I already got Ace's shirt and the Huntress Axe. Don't need anything else really. I don't think saying 'just have fun' is a good idea since the situation you described is ruining fun.
Reasons I avoid events, at least until they get better
A single survivor is weak, but together they are strong.
However right now I have the killer to worry about AND other survivors.
So you have an isolated incident... yet it is every game?
And you complain about it and want the event ended early?
What?
Millennials these days....
I tried that this morning, game's pretty good! Neat character system, but your team can't pick duplicates. It's squad-based in threes, so even if you solo queue, you're put with two others. Respawn Entertainment so it's the same guns/Marvins from Titanfall. Also free to play, check it out guys!
*I mean, _of course_ it's not better than Dead by Daylight, but just y'know...
People have been complaining about other survivors trying to get them killed for days now.
This was the worst example because it looked like a 2 man swf but I've had survivors pulling this crap since the event started.
I'm not a fan of survivors who don't burn offerings racing survivors who did for lanterns. The guy who used the offering will get points you won't. You will find another one. Obviously the other guys were dicks too though.
I just love anything to do with Respawn in general. I just hope that one day they add in the specialists (or skins with new voices from) Titanfall 2. I main Bloodhound, hoping to get Mirage later. I need to understand Wraith.
@The_Crusader I see you play also as solo survivor as me, I feel your pain though!
How he/she could enjoy the game when his team mates is trying to kill him/her? Did you even play as solo survivor in this event? Everyone is just like a killer to each other.
Besides the fact that this poster is well known to post complaints adnauesem.
Have fun
I don't expect nor care too much about the lantern. I don't always get one and that's fine there is still 20 points in the generators.
I just don't like having my fellow survivors be as big a threat to me as the killer. It's meant to be an asymetrical game, 4 vs 1.
I have never played an event more frustrating as survivor. As killer, this was a breeze. I got the coins I wanted fast. Trying to help my wife as survivor, we've had 10 matches today. Only one was a killer who did not camp or tunnel (hard camp/tunnel), and only 1 went without at least 1 DC due to said camping/tunneling. This has been horrendous. I can't wait till she gets the outfit she wants. The amount of toxic players in this thing are unbelieveable.
I'll need a break from this game, or at least from survivor, for a long time. In the future, don't lock the points bonus to only the player who escapes with the item, and don't cheat killers on points (thought it was not quite as bad as some made it out to be.) This game can be frustrating enough on its own without feeding the horrid behavior of your most toxic players.
I see why people say toxicity grows as you climb everyone was around 12 so I hate to see what 1s have to deal with
I liked the cosmetics but the event was poorly designed, the objective system is by far the wrose of any event done in dead by daylight so far.
DBD makes a perfect psychological experiment. They make a few tweaks to the rules and carnage ensues. Governments and researchers could make use of this stuff. It highlights the depths of human greed......all this from a relatively simplistic videogame