I'm watching the discord live stream

And now I can safely say that: DBD is gonna die if these changes go live

Sorry, but almost all changes are bad.

The Shape rework should have been a couple of add-ons change, not basekit. If the current Shape can still be played with add-ons, why not the other way around?

Anti-tunnel is just too much and it will not promote "fun" gameplay for both sides, and it's gonna get even more confusing and punishing for new players. The best change for tunneling should be shooting at the earning points at the end (bloodpoints and exp points). Give less points for tunneling killers, more points for tunneled survivors.

Anti slug is in the right direction but I don't think people are liking it, considering what I have been seen around

The perks change are for the most part pretty bad. Some perks became literally bottom tier (Babysitter comes to mind), others just lost their main reason why people run it.

In my opinion, none of this changes should go live (except for Clown, Ghoul, Dracula and Unknown)

Comments

  • It wont. You tested 0 of it, you post a completely uneducated opinion without any evidence to back it up.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    It wont. You tested 0 of it, you post a completely uneducated opinion without any evidence to back it up.

    ok

  • Is it true that DMS is dead? I heard someone saying it is nerfed to 35s but cannot confirm.

  • @Astel said:

    Is it true that DMS is dead? I heard someone saying it is nerfed to 35s but cannot confirm.

    It is not dead, but the duration got nerfed. Not sure if 35 seconds or 30 seconds, but less than before.

  • @Astel said:

    Is it true that DMS is dead? I heard someone saying it is nerfed to 35s but cannot confirm.

    Yeah it's 35 seconds which is think is still decent

  • @Astel said:

    Is it true that DMS is dead? I heard someone saying it is nerfed to 35s but cannot confirm.

    Yes, and Pain Resonance too

  • Killers now have basekit pop, a light version of basekit bbq and 10% of haste for 15 seconds… that is absolutely big, how can that just be ignored?

  • This post has the same fundamental value as your initial post btw. You get an educated opinion by testing it on the PTB and ideally testing it on the Live Servers (since PTB is not that valuable for testing). You dont get an educated opinion by saying "I watched the Discord Live Stream".

  • @Rudjohns said:

    And now I can safely say that: DBD is gonna die if these changes go live

    Sorry, but almost all changes are bad.

    The Shape rework should have been a couple of add-ons change, not basekit. If the current Shape can still be played with add-ons, why not the other way around?

    Anti-tunnel is just too much and it will not promote "fun" gameplay for both sides, and it's gonna get even more confusing and punishing for new players. The best change for tunneling should be shooting at the earning points at the end (bloodpoints and exp points). Give less points for tunneling killers, more points for tunneled survivors.

    Anti slug is in the right direction but I don't think people are liking it, considering what I have been seen around

    The perks change are for the most part pretty bad. Some perks became literally bottom tier (Babysitter comes to mind), others just lost their main reason why people run it.

    In my opinion, none of this changes should go live (except for Clown, Ghoul, Dracula and Unknown)

    I was watching a bunch of CCs Livestreams and nobody was happy about these changes and Killer will be a huge turning point and filter most killer players

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3994067#Comment_3994067

    This post has the same fundamental value as your initial post btw. You get an educated opinion by testing it on the PTB and ideally testing it on the Live Servers (since PTB is not that valuable for testing). You dont get an educated opinion by saying "I watched the Discord Live Stream".

    ok

  • ”killer mains haven’t even seen the values yet and they’re freaking out just wait for the values and PTB” quickly turned into “well the values don’t really mean anything and neither does the PTB, let it go live and the devs definitely won’t let broken mechanics stay there for months”

  • I doubt bloodpoints would provide much incentive to spread hooks tbh. The only that might provide an incentive would be have it affect emblems (ie ability to pip). But I doubt overhauling the emblem system would be an easy task.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    It wont. You tested 0 of it, you post a completely uneducated opinion without any evidence to back it up.

    "There is ######### on your plate but you haven't tasted it, it might not taste like #########"

  • @XboxPlayur said:

    ”killer mains haven’t even seen the values yet and they’re freaking out just wait for the values and PTB” quickly turned into “well the values don’t really mean anything and neither does the PTB, let it go live and the devs definitely won’t let broken mechanics stay there for months”

    Soon we'll be here

    "The Twins, Sadako, PH & Pig are on our radar but first we gotta get those Skull Merchant, Trickster and Trapper Reworks out of the way"

    afterwards we'll be at

    "We lowered the value of the Gen regression and returned the Obsession restriction on DMS"

    and then maybe the Twins compensation buff will just be 2,5% Haste for each downed survivor

  • Yep, I stand with everything I said after testing the PTB