Are Stats broken?

I checked the website for my stats. Its been 2 days and nothing has updated. Recent matches are all from 2 days ago.

Dead by Daylight | Recent Match History

Comments

  • They're fine for me. My stats updated 14 hours ago.

  • If It was high priority they probably would have fixed so that's why it takes longer than usual and for me those stats should be in game, not interested to see all of it in some sites since you need to login and then see it, too much steps😭

    DBD mobile had stats in game itself with all the details like who looped the killer for x amount of seconds, who did gens more, who saved and other useful stuff😏

  • @cogsturning said:

    They're fine for me. My stats updated 14 hours ago.

    Interesting. Not for me. Its been 48 hours. Nothing.

    image.png
  • mine updated as of yesterday but it's missing a bunch of my matches. I did nothing but grind dbd but I apparently played 3 killer matches only

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    mine updated as of yesterday but it's missing a bunch of my matches. I did nothing but grind dbd but I apparently played 3 killer matches only

    Yeah its either not updating or its bugged.

  • Yeah now that I look at it, its updating, but its spotty. I was playing consistently during these periods.

    Screenshot_20250728-181210_Chrome.jpg
  • @cogsturning said:

    Yeah now that I look at it, its updating, but its spotty. I was playing consistently during these periods.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZBNW9B99QRBV/screenshot-20250728-181210-chrome.jpg

    Hmm Interesting…I was too but nothing for me :(

  • It's very selective currently. I've had eight survivor games where I escaped 4 times out of six, yet all that was recorded was the 2 losses - very frustrating.

    Stats have a thing against Quentins.

  • Some of my survivor match history even got vanished instead of older ones. And some matches are not even shown there from the first place. It seems like those matched are still reflected on overall escape rate, but it's annoying.

  • Doesn't work for me. I had around 30+ games during last few days and it recorded only 2

  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The team's currently looking into why this might have occurred.

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The team's currently looking into why this might have occurred.

    Any plans to see stats in game itself similar to DBD mobile? Since I lost my first bhvr account that previously had my unlinked steam account I can't link that steam account to another email, your support don't wanna help to remove linking sanction, they keep asking that first email and write from it but I lost it. They should give us 1 chance at least if we lost our bhvr account and if steam account was unlinked from that bhvr account

  • They're for sure bugged, it counts like 5 out of 10 games.

  • Most of my games from last night are not on it.

  • Mines two days ago aswell

  • image.png

    Yeah I played a lot of houndmaster yesterday. None of those games updated either.