Why does noone burn offerings?
I'm working on coin #6 so I have played a decent bit and have found 8/10 games I am only person using an offering
I'm working on coin #6 so I have played a decent bit and have found 8/10 games I am only person using an offering
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cause it seems the Devs only want to give you one per web.. Since each web costs between 50K to 60K to get through... it is hard to store up allot of offerings.
You can only get 1 per bloodweb. This already results in people only being able to burn about 0.5 per match.
With 5 people, that'd result in circa 2.5 offerings on average. (High estimation)
If you incalculate the fact that some players don't really use offerings that often or don't know that they should use them, you can subtract from that 2.5.
Some people might save their offerings for later during the event, as it might be possible that that's where people will use the least offerings. That also subtracts from the 2.5 on average.
Some players may save their offerings and use them when they play as SWF, meaning that if you play solo, they will likely not use their offerings. Thus further subtracts from the 2.5 on average.
With factors like these, I think you end in a about 0.8-1.5 offerings per game on average, which is what I experience, of course with abnormalities.
You can't keep up with the game especially as a survivor.
People mention this a lot but devs seem to not care honestly. I don't understand what could have happened if they allowed us to get 2 or 3 per bloodweb.
They're rare in the web and doesn't really give you BP bonus like the last one did. So, it isn't worthwhile to get them and it isn't easy to get them without wasting all your points. I honestly only wanted the Huntress Axe and Feng's head. Idc about any of the other ones and don't really want to waste my points.
I think they did last time I had 100+ leftover from last year. But yeah I am mostly playing killer due to ques and get 50k+ / per game
cause it takes too long to get one
Then there's the fact that I can do 3 gens solo and either get left on my first hook to die, or other survivors purposefully sandbag me to get me killed.
Why am I wasting points for that? I'll just save the offerings for SWF.
Great event though really. Completely ruined the game or the next 2 weeks.
There's only one offering per bloodweb and one bloodweb costs like 50k bloodpoints. While a killer can earn that many points in one match when they use BBQ, a surv most likely can't.
The big problem is that killers depend on the survivors bringing offerings to the match for event points.
Because this event is SO WELL FREAKING DONE that random survivors can burn no offerings but they can literally steal your vessel when you took an offering