Did the forums change or is my phone just tweaking?
I’m not gonna lie, if this is a permanent change I’m not a fan of it. It’s super bright and the “Information center” tab isn’t even there anymore to go look at the patch notes and dev updates. Please revert this.
Edit: The patch notes are still there but it’s under “help” instead of information which is a bit odd
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
This is painful. Please revert to Black. Please.
MY EYES!!
100% agree. This is awful and kind of hurts my eyes.
Please turn off the light, please 😭.
I'll just add that the forums have been INSANELY rubberbanding every time you select a post, mainly on mobile, but also when on a PC.
This was going on FOR MONTHS.
I would be shocked if this isn't a temporary bug with their website. It looks like it got reverted to the default template for the service they use to host their forums.
No idea why the formatting changed. Like I just refreshed the webpage and got flashbanged.
Why are the forums now extremely bright dear God what is this? HOW DO I CHANGE IT BACK?
dawg please i can't see.
Nothing beats staring at pure white light at 2 am in the morning… really a sight to behold.
It's not only on your end.
I reported the issue, I think it's something to do with the Forums' theme, in any case hopefully it will be fixed soon.
NOO NOT INTO THE PIT
IT BURNS
Yeah I've had to turn on my chrome extension "dark reader" for this site to put it back in dark mode cause it feels like I'm being flash banged when I go on the forms now
OMG I am not used to bright white anymore, I have everything in dark mode so this is like a vampire being thrown in direct sunlight. Make it stop, pleeeeease
Forum is ok it's just a bit different.
Edit: The Darkness is back
We should be back to normal now.
WE’RE BACK!!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
Thank you for the speedy resolution, us basement goblins do not handle bright lights well.
Yippee!
Glad to see it fixed.
BTW, the stuttering is still happening.
Ah thank goodness it is back to normal, shows how used I am to dark mode now lol
BHVR has finally seen the light. They will remove all weapons from Dead by Daylight to bring an end to toxicity once and for all.