Springtrap is just a superior alien/xenomorph in everyway.

First of all i'm not a killer main and i lose 99% of the time vs xenomorph, but it's crazy how springtrap has the same gameplay and is 1000x stronger.

this is something i read and it was just …wow

Springtrap is literally just a better xenomorph now.

He has basically the same map traversal as xeno except: he doesn't have to navigate tunnels, gets undetectable and can instagrab people with it, the "disadvantage" of survivors being able to spot him is laughable considering the fact that he can just go back in and teleport somewhere else and good luck consistently using the doors for yourself since you run the risk of being grabbed every time.

Springtraps axe is just superior to xenos tail in every regard.
shortest ranged attack in the game (4.8m) can't be wound up and held to aim, low fov and can't go over higher loops that taller killers can.

power can be taken away from you at any point in the match.double turrets and elevated turrets have no counterplay whatsoever turrets always have to be prioritised over hitting survivors or you lose power while they run to a safe tile. Turrets also let survivors know you're coming from a mile away

The ultimate lifeform.

I would say tho, my opinion here, vs good survivors perhaps the transportation + spotting you on cams can be really strong vs springtrap. there's risk… but how high is it trully???? What you guys think?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • This is exactly why I do not play alien. I have touched him maybe twice the entire time that he’s been out.

    He just has too much going against him and honestly, it’s too frustrating to play as that character, I can’t be bothered. Which is a bummer because it’s a pretty neat license.

    I’m just not a huge fan of his kit. Which I find it interesting because I was never a fan of five nights at Freddy, but from what I can see in his kit it looks pretty interesting. However, I was interested in the alien franchise, but the kit is not interesting at all to me.

    At least I can get behind the scare factor of an animatronic. Then again, I was always pretty terrified at Chuck E. Cheese, but also fascinated with how the machines worked. 🤣

    I was just too scared to get near them

  • While I tend to agree that ST is a power crept Xeno, I will say that Xeno has the best basekit info of any killer in the game. They essentially enter a tunnel and get Spirit's mother/daughter ring and can scout the whole map in a matter of seconds.

  • @TimberGoingDown said:

    While I tend to agree that ST is a power crept Xeno, I will say that Xeno has the best basekit info of any killer in the game. They essentially enter a tunnel and get Spirit's mother/daughter ring and can scout the whole map in a matter of seconds.

    Was just about to mention that. Ppl who don't play Xeno are likely to be unaware of his tracking abilitiesand see time in the tunnel as STRICTLY a time sink.

  • The main good thing about xeno tunnels is that if you're up against a bully squad and give up you can just hide in the tunnels and they can't teabag/flashlight click at you

  • Xeno is one of those killers that really suffer against coordinated teams. Teammates setting up turrets for the survivor being chased and calling out when the killer enters tunnels makes him very weak. On the other hand, solo players struggle against Xeno since they will always be in power so you either pre-drop pallets or have to play for stuns.

  • @Zuiphrode said:

    The main good thing about xeno tunnels is that if you're up against a bully squad and give up you can just hide in the tunnels and they can't teabag/flashlight click at you

    What's this thing about survivors being entitled and causing the "go next" epidemic?

  • @francesinhalover said:

    First of all i'm not a killer main and i lose 99% of the time vs xenomorph, but it's crazy how springtrap has the same gameplay and is 1000x stronger.

    this is something i read and it was just …wow

    Springtrap is literally just a better xenomorph now.

    He has basically the same map traversal as xeno except: he doesn't have to navigate tunnels, gets undetectable and can instagrab people with it, the "disadvantage" of survivors being able to spot him is laughable considering the fact that he can just go back in and teleport somewhere else and good luck consistently using the doors for yourself since you run the risk of being grabbed every time.

    Springtraps axe is just superior to xenos tail in every regard.
    shortest ranged attack in the game (4.8m) can't be wound up and held to aim, low fov and can't go over higher loops that taller killers can.

    power can be taken away from you at any point in the match.double turrets and elevated turrets have no counterplay whatsoever turrets always have to be prioritised over hitting survivors or you lose power while they run to a safe tile. Turrets also let survivors know you're coming from a mile away

    The ultimate lifeform.

    I would say tho, my opinion here, vs good survivors perhaps the transportation + spotting you on cams can be really strong vs springtrap. there's risk… but how high is it trully???? What you guys think?

    "can't be wound up and held to aim" that is quite literally a benefit for anyone except ppl that crutch on holding their power to make aiming free, if you wanna compare springtrap to anyone, huntress is right there

  • They are similar.

    Cameras giving info to survivors (aura reading on ST), flame turrets giving info on xeno (biping noise).

    Xeno have built in info on survivor's locations (under the tunnel), and survivors can't use the tunnels to traverse the map. (Unlike doors)

    The tail attack is much faster than axe, but axe have better range (but much bigger cooldown).

    But hey, you can't force ST out of his power. That's the big plus.

  • ... He's not exactly wrong... the powers are quite directly comparable, and in most cases Springtraps power is the one that comes out on top... 🤔

  • I main xeno and yea the only thing be has over springtrap is being able to zoom around the map under thr ground to find someone, for example when they are running around looking for hatch, you will most likely find them first. That and the tunnels are bullyproof lol