2v8 Quest Completion For Rewards Not Working Properly
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
PLATFORM: PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I looked at my Quest progress for the 2v8 rewards and it only shows I completed 1 quest when I have completed 3.
Photos:


Comments
Same issue here, i have 2 done and 1 is tracked.
I'm also having this issue, I have completed 3 quests yet only 1 is displayed as completed. I submitted a ticket, but have yet to hear anything.
I completed all 4 but it says I only did 3?
Possibly the same thing.
All quests done, none are tracking. When I completed them, the reward tab was not open.
Something to add here that I noticed: The completion quests were locked behind a "Starts in: 3 days" and only unlocked after I restarted DBD and I completed 3 quests before I restarted. So perhaps these completion quests were locked behind a 3-4 days timer by accident?
Same issue here
I did quests and didn't see the cosmetics completetion progress thing till I restarted my game, I was like wait that wasn't there before, completed another quest so it always I have 1 out of 4 progress to get the Ghostface Icon when it should be 3 out of 4 smh.
Same issue. Completed 4 but only 1 tracked. As others have reported, the completion quest section first showed started in 3 days. I had done 3 of the 2v8 week 1 quests then. Took a small break, when i came back the 2v8 completion quests portion unlocked.
Did 1 2v8 quest, so "2v8 quests - part 1" shows completed but only 1/4 tracked in the completion quests section
My "2v8 completion quests" is completely locked
same for me. the regular rift pass completion is the same way. i've done 9 (all but 1) and it says i've only completed 7.
Completed all part 1 as Survivor on PS5, the badge didn't unlock and none tracked as well.
Edit 2#: This has been fixed for me.
Completed before the rewards were added, so didn't get the badge either.
Edit: Platform is, PC on Steam.
Can confirm.
Mine is showing 3 quests completed even though i've finished all 4.
Having The Same Issue Here As well Also Happens On The Rift Pass Quests As Well
same issue here, I completed 3-4 quests and only counted one of them, I really want the ghost face rewards I hope they fix this I don’t wanna miss on it
Just adding myself to the mix - done all 4 but it says 2/4. PS5 also.
Bugged on Steam as well. I completed the quests when the rewards tab wasn't open, so it didn't track any of them. Hope it gets fixed, or they add more quests in part 2 and 3 to compensate.
Now I finished them all and it only gives me credit for 2.
This is happened to me too. Did all 4 and its saying I’ve only completed 2.
Has anyone heard anything about this issue being fixed or not?
I also have the same issue. I completed all the part 1 challenges 15 May. Completion challenges were locked at the time. They've unlocked this morning when I've logged on (16 May) and I've got 0/4 progress for the Ghostie emblem.
I also have the same issue. I completed all the part 1 challenges on pc. Completion challenges were not shown until I logged in today. And I've got 0/4 progress.
I’m also having the same problem expect none of the challenges are counting even though I’ve done all 4
Same issue, completed the challenges before the rewards were added (Seriously, how do you goof that up?)
I've completed all 4 of the"2v8 Quests - Part 1" quests, but my progress for "Complete 4 2v8 quests" to unlock the Ghostface avatar is at 0/4.
Same Here. I completed the 4 quests. And I have no progress and no rewards at all.
same here
same issue - completed all tasks, reward progress is 0/4, 0/8, 0/12
IMG_9359.jpegMy son and I are experiencing the same issue.
Players are currently unable to progress through 2v8 Quests.
🔨 We have a fix planned for next Tuesday. Quests will then start registering progress again as normal. Unfortunately, players will not be able to complete these Quests until the fix goes live.
https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1923408265116836273
What time today?
Can confirm that completing the new 2v8 quests updated the count so i was able to get the first two rewards today. Thank you 🙂
Thank you, now I gotta play was gonna nap and wait for the fix, but now… 👀
Thank you for the update, grateful for our community to help get this fixed so quickly!
It’s been happening for the current 2v8 as well.