Make Your Killer TierList (April 2025)

Obviously this is the basis of my opinion.
1- Best addons
2- Someone who makes the most of it 100%

my-image.png

#BuffFIREUP

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Certainly one of the lists of all time.

  • Could you tell me why xenomorph, knight, nemesis, cenobite, huntress and wesker is in the tiers you placed, please? I'm just curious.

  • Bro be tripping with the Pinhead and Cannibal placements.

  • Why are tierlists always with S, A, B,C,D tiers?

    If I would make one my tiers would be the following. Very strong, strong, okay, weak, very weak.

  • @Kleine_Klompje said:

    Could you tell me why xenomorph, knight, nemesis, cenobite, huntress and wesker is in the tiers you placed, please? I'm just curious.

    Id argue knight is high c tier atp he cant chase with the guards bc of 3x depletion he cant zonr bc of 10m requirement the guards ai are too dumb (and are too slow) to do anything meaningfull and most of the time the survivor can grab the banner making the guards useless. So youre basically an m1 killer

    I think xeno is in that tier due to turrets (maybe?) But putting xeno lower then knight is just wrong

  • Pinhead seems way too high for me, his base chase power is not that strong and inconsistent and you dont have a lot of control of the box it can be quite dictated by the survivors. He doesn't have a lot of agency.

    I also think Cannibal seems too high, he is more limited and predictable than the other killers around him in this placement.

    Kaneki would belong in A+ for his mobility alone in my opinion.

  • Have you played a bit of the new xeno? I find it interesting that they are so low.

  • Just realized this is with best add ons, but still my twink is being dissed too hard here

  • You lost me at the Huntress and Wesker placements.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    Have you played a bit of the new xeno? I find it interesting that they are so low.

    I have all the P3 or higher killers, I also watch tournaments or "DBD comp" I was hoping you would make your own tierlist and I wouldn't like to be giving opinions because there will always be someone who won't agree, so show your tierlist I just want to see the completed opinion of others :3

  • Singularity needs to be in bottom tier. Like, how do you get ANYTHING going with that killer?

  • @Jtflorencio said:

    Obviously this is the basis of my opinion.
    1- Best addons
    2- Someone who makes the most of it 100%

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L3JSGE09KU30/my-image.png

    #BuffFIREUP

    even with how terrible kaneki feels to play rn i'd put him at low A+ high A also i'd move bubba to high B+ with his lack of mobility

  • clearly wrong, pig is S tier.

  • After the matches today, I'm just gonna say all killers in Z tier (against good survivors). Ask me again when I'm in a better mood, and maybe it'll be different.

  • @Langweilig said:

    Why are tierlists always with S, A, B,C,D tiers?

    If I would make one my tiers would be the following. Very strong, strong, okay, weak, very weak.

    Blame Anime

  • I'd say my take on the tier-list would be something like this:

    my-image (2).png

    And for all of you Pig mains, this one is for you 🐽

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    After the matches today, I'm just gonna say all killers in Z tier (against good survivors). Ask me again when I'm in a better mood, and maybe it'll be different.

    are you in a better mood

  • @Jtflorencio said:

    Obviously this is the basis of my opinion.
    1- Best addons
    2- Someone who makes the most of it 100%

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L3JSGE09KU30/my-image.png

    #BuffFIREUP

    interesting tier list for sure, all opinions are subjective naturally, which is why i've personally never bothered doing one myself though I find the thoughts of others interesting.

    Just one genuine question though, you said with best add ons & a player that knows how to use the killer, i'm not a great hag, hell I hate playing hag, but you think someone who is amazing on killer, who plays hag with best add ons (you didn't mention perks not sure if their in the equation) probably with scroll wheel teleport, is the worst killer in the game?

    That hag will destroy many a team! Again not picking, all subjective, just under your own terms I can't work out why hag is last or why Nurse isn't 1st honestly πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

  • @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    I'd say my take on the tier-list would be something like this:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C2T3PPMHTE7H/my-image-282-29.png

    And for all of you Pig mains, this one is for you 🐽

    Finally, a quality tier-list with Pig at the top πŸ½πŸ‘ˆοΈ

    WE FOUND IT BOYS, THIS IS THE ONE!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/443397/make-your-killer-tierlist-april-2025

    interesting tier list for sure, all opinions are subjective naturally, which is why i've personally never bothered doing one myself though I find the thoughts of others interesting.

    Just one genuine question though, you said with best add ons & a player that knows how to use the killer, i'm not a great hag, hell I hate playing hag, but you think someone who is amazing on killer, who plays hag with best add ons (you didn't mention perks not sure if their in the equation) probably with scroll wheel teleport, is the worst killer in the game?

    That hag will destroy many a team! Again not picking, all subjective, just under your own terms I can't work out why hag is last or why Nurse isn't 1st honestly πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

    Hag being behind Trapper is a crime.

    Like, I play Hag semi-frequently, and let me tell you: Once you set up a dense web, the injures and downs just keep coming.

    And, if we count in her best add-ons (Rusty Shackles and Dried Cicada imo), you have a good chance.

    Certainly better than Trapper.

  • Mine would be something like this

    my-image.png
  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915633#Comment_3915633

    Hag being behind Trapper is a crime.

    Like, I play Hag semi-frequently, and let me tell you: Once you set up a dense web, the injures and downs just keep coming.

    And, if we count in her best add-ons (Rusty Shackles and Dried Cicada imo), you have a good chance.

    Certainly better than Trapper.

    I’ll say it I’ve been on teams that got absolutely destroyed by hag because they played that phenomenally, even when the team is playing really well. Every now and then there’s a hag out there that is breaking molds, and doing unthinkable things, and rocking my ####.They’re like unicorns though, so she can use a buff.

  • Seems about right to me

  • @HeroLives said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915746#Comment_3915746

    I’ll say it I’ve been on teams that got absolutely destroyed by hag because they played that phenomenally, even when the team is playing really well. Every now and then there’s a hag out there that is breaking molds, and doing unthinkable things, and rocking my ####.They’re like unicorns though, so she can use a buff.

    Yes, she needs changes.

    Mostly buffs, maybe a mild Anti-Camp measure, and a big add-on rework.

    She has the last add-on not updated with Undetectable.

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915754#Comment_3915754

    Yes, she needs changes.

    Mostly buffs, maybe a mild Anti-Camp measure, and a big add-on rework.

    She has the last add-on not updated with Undetectable.

    totally agree, I’d put a spacer on how close she can place traps to hooks or how many, and buff that hag elsewhere.

  • @THE_Crazy_Hyena said:

    I'd say my take on the tier-list would be something like this:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/C2T3PPMHTE7H/my-image-282-29.png

    And for all of you Pig mains, this one is for you 🐽

    @Nun_So_Vile said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915587#Comment_3915587

    Finally, a quality tier-list with Pig at the top πŸ½πŸ‘ˆοΈ

    WE FOUND IT BOYS, THIS IS THE ONE!

    1ualhp.jpg

    🐽

  • @SoGo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915633#Comment_3915633

    Hag being behind Trapper is a crime.

    Like, I play Hag semi-frequently, and let me tell you: Once you set up a dense web, the injures and downs just keep coming.

    And, if we count in her best add-ons (Rusty Shackles and Dried Cicada imo), you have a good chance.

    Certainly better than Trapper.

    100%, god hag players maybe few & far between but the good ones will destroy just about everyone myself very much included & i've got over 15,000 hours & 8 years on this game!

    I still think Nurse is number 1 naturally, given the player knows how to play them at their best requirements, but i'd put hag at the top of A tier with the right players, damn I'm mildly intrigued to make a list πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ that never happened before!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915746#Comment_3915746

    100%, god hag players maybe few & far between but the good ones will destroy just about everyone myself very much included & i've got over 15,000 hours & 8 years on this game!

    I still think Nurse is number 1 naturally, given the player knows how to play them at their best requirements, but i'd put hag at the top of A tier with the right players, damn I'm mildly intrigued to make a list πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ that never happened before!

    make one, I would be interested in seeing it.

  • @Jtflorencio said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915422#Comment_3915422

    I have all the P3 or higher killers, I also watch tournaments or "DBD comp" I was hoping you would make your own tierlist and I wouldn't like to be giving opinions because there will always be someone who won't agree, so show your tierlist I just want to see the completed opinion of others :3

    I only ask because I suspected they were placed there after playing a fair bit against or as the new Alien; i don't see anybody talk about them, so I'm always down to see a spicy take. I got excited that's all.

  • @Jtflorencio said:

    Starting for maybe the most!! DBD MEME PERK ( FIRE UP )

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GUSFDJXBCJZJ/image.png


    This Perk continues to be useless and meme even with the Buff of 6% and gives you these options so that Behaviour can be studied

    ((Current Fire Up:)) 6% / 12% / 18% / 24% / 30% for token

    New Fire Up: (Start with 1 token) 6% / 12% / 18% / 24% / 30% / 36% ← (Best Option)
    (with this buff Behaviour needs to small buff Brutal Strength at 25%)


    Option "2" New Fire up: (Start with 1 Token) 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
    Apply the same as Brutal Strength but with 3 tokens (maybe with other engines that are certainly advanced) the Fire Up problem is that Survis can do (1-3) GENS t same times times it does not give good use to the Perk ending up with the same tokens that the current fire up has the advantage that start with 1 token

    It is literally the riskiest Perk in all of DeadByDaylight and its risk is not worth using starting with 1 token makes it less dangerous to use….

    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

    PERK 2 ( Dark Arrogance )

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2UVZKXFGZUR3/image.png


    Current: Dark Arrogance Permanently increases your Vaulting speed by 25% BUT.... Permanently increases the duration of Killer Blinds and the duration of Pallet Stuns by +25%

    And this makes it a Perk (Another meme) that benefits Survi more than the Killer himself (this perk does not block vault like Bamboozel)

    My suggestions are these: Vault 25% but... small Enduring of 10%

    (Behaviour yes or yes you have to remove the negative effect)

    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

    Perk 3 ( UNBOND )

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/EC1NT51HKO0E/image.png

    When a Survivor becomes injured by any means,Β UnboundΒ activates forΒ 24/27/30Β seconds:

    5% HASTE status effect for 10 seconds after vaulting a Window

    This Perk is a meme because the time it takes to vault the "few" windows on the map 5% for 10 seconds is not enough and 30s … pathetic

    My suggestion: When a Survivor becomes injured by any means, Unbound activates for 60 seconds: 5% HASTE status effect for 20 seconds after vaulting a Window (And it is still much weaker than Play with Food)

    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

    PERK 4 (Batteries Included)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/H49ZWIDU2CXN/image.png


    Current Batteries: Whenever you are within 12 metres of completed gen you granted 5% HASTE effect , this effect lingers for 5 seconds after leaving the generator range

    This Perk, despite being "decent" on small maps, on large maps it is completely useless and with the nerf we will have to the maps it is better to give it a Buff since it will become more "meme" than it currently is.

    My suggestion: Whenever you are within 14 metres of completed gen you granted 5% HASTE effect , this effect lingers for 6 seconds after leaving the generator range

    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

    Okay, any other perks that should be Buffed/Reworked? This version is only Killer, but it could also be Survis. Would you make any changes? Please support this post and comment.

    β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-.-

    @Jtflorencio said:

    1- PRESTIGE FILTERS

    The character filters could have a filter according to the prestige level. Over the years, DeadByDaylight has been receiving more characters and this would help players a lot. Honestly, it's not a very big change, WOW, but I think that for the game to look more modern, it should have had this a long time ago ^^
    (Ugly montage)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YW6I9G28YE7G/ti2vbbmq-400x400.png


    2- Shrine of Secrets (REWORK) (needs to have more perks)

    DBD has been getting more characters over the years, this also means more Perks, why not make a change to that too? to help new players to try "new perks" they could reduce the price of the Perks but most importantly I think they should go from 4 perks to 8 per week

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VP62X4WZAHE2/555.png


    3- Survi + Killer Grade (More BloodPoints)

    I suggest doubling or more on the rewards just that, the maximum is 5,000,000 BloodPoints if I reach the maximum Survi+Killer grade I would receive 4,000,000

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1AV6XUKKRLMN/fjd4bkoxeaa1ifz.png

    Others:
    New players starting with 5M BloodPoints
    A little easier to get Iridescent Shards
    To help new players make a new tutorial (AI Killer)
    #Buff Fire Up

    If you liked it, share it and support it to reach as many people as possible, including devs.

    β€”β€”β€”-

    @Jtflorencio said:

    Fire Up needs starting with 1 token on each token became 5% (this is good so that the perk makes brutal strength competent, because this perk is completely useless and only becomes good after 4 gens done)

    Start 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% (6 tokens)

    It ended with the same points as the current Fire Up, please consider doing this, it is impossible that any Fire Up lover is against this, it is a Rework/Buff really necessary for this perk.

    It is really frustrating when the survivors do 3 gens practically at the same time and have not taken advantage of the Perk, the main problem with Fire Up is this: I can't take advantage of it... the Buff was really good but it is not enough please @Behaviour think about this...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z5I1LVBKUG8E/image.png

    Check this others Posts <3
  • Sure thing if I don't get around to it tonight i'll give it ago tomorrow once I'm free.

    Naturally everyone will largely disagree, (subjective afterall) but after 8 years & 15,000 hours I feel i've played against & as all killers enough to put something reasonable together.

    (I say reasonable, then its instantly mocked when trapper isn't in the bottom few πŸ˜‚)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915871#Comment_3915871

    Sure thing if I don't get around to it tonight i'll give it ago tomorrow once I'm free.

    Naturally everyone will largely disagree, (subjective afterall) but after 8 years & 15,000 hours I feel i've played against & as all killers enough to put something reasonable together.

    (I say reasonable, then its instantly mocked when trapper isn't in the bottom few πŸ˜‚)

    I still look forward to seeing it, trapper last or not. I won’t mock you. Every now and then similar to hag there’s a trapper that’s just built different and been scheming in a lab for like a decade. It makes me question seeing him that low when you’ve seen potential differences.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3915746#Comment_3915746

    100%, god hag players maybe few & far between but the good ones will destroy just about everyone myself very much included & i've got over 15,000 hours & 8 years on this game!

    I still think Nurse is number 1 naturally, given the player knows how to play them at their best requirements, but i'd put hag at the top of A tier with the right players, damn I'm mildly intrigued to make a list πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ that never happened before!

    do it i keep waiting