Please fix PS4
With all due respect to the developers, the PS4 version of Dead By Daylight is in urgent need of some TLC. Waiting times can be up to 20+ minutes, to the point where I just give up and go play something else, optimisation is utter trash and leaves for delayed skill checks, killer swings and pallet slams.
The lag, OH MY GOD the lag, it sucks when you wanna try and go for a few good chases when the game is running at a bareable 20fps.
another minor annoyance? Sensitivity, the highest possible sensitivity is also super low, at least compared to PC.
I love this game I really do, I would just love it if PS4 would get a little bit more attention in the technical department
The lag, OH MY GOD the lag, it sucks when you wanna try and go for a few good chases when the game is running at a bareable 20fps.
another minor annoyance? Sensitivity, the highest possible sensitivity is also super low, at least compared to PC.
I love this game I really do, I would just love it if PS4 would get a little bit more attention in the technical department
Comments
I'm on now and currently at about 28minutes queue ...weeeee
18 minutes for me, had enough time to write the post out and then some...
I'm eating crisps
I agree. I've stopped playing because I cannot stand the frame rate drops. Almost every swing is laggy. I love the game, I just would rather play a smoother game then be frustrated with the lag on this game.
Got too be honest I don't have any lag issues. so I can't comment on that, but hitting over 30 minute lobby now and no killer
Queue times are that long cuz nobody wants to play a 4min match as killer.
Sucks when you realize that you need both sides to play the game but you bullied the other side away.
But you can always switch to killer yourself
19 mins in a swf full lobby.
Curious if these queue times are region specific. I'm East coast Canada and both Killer and survivor times have been quick.
I'm not playing as much at the moment so my rank for survivor sits only at 8, and my Killer rank at 7.
It isn’t a bug in the lobbies that is causing this, it is just a severe lack of killers, myself included. Why? Because the so called improvements have made playing Killer even worse. The sounds are still screwed up beyond belief, and I’m not going to play a game with so many bugs. It isn’t fun. If you want survivor lobbies, then BHVR had better get off of their asses and fix the bugs that make it unfun to play killer. I’m going back to Spider-Man, which is 100x more fun than this game in its current crappy state.
Just an FYI. If i waited more than 5 minutes. I closed the app and reloaded the game ready up and got instant lobbies in red ranks. I wouldn't need to do this after every match lobbies popped. If i played swf and 1 of us couldn't see the others ranks(the lobby would be bugged and we sat). We closed our apps, reloaded and after everyone readied we got in 4 man lobbies in under 5 minutes.
We have many, many threads with this same topic.
it's apparently not a matchmaking bug but a severe lack of people playing killer.
The devs need to act on this and make playing killer more appealing. We can talk about how that could be done.
Then another problem, the freaking lag spike whenever bloodlust kicks in, i have missed so many attacks and needed to chase for so much longer because bloodlust kicked in the second i wanted to swing and the whole game just freezes for a second.