Please give us more Generator Types
Despite the players still fighting for their lives to keep the Vanilla gameplay of DBD,
I love LOVE The Blood Moon Event. I love having to go find a pump and then find the gen instead of sitting there holding left click like a blob every single game
I'm making a post to hopefully get a dev's attention to say this is what long time players like me want. More things to do!
I'd love to see maybe more rotating types of generators we'd have to do in Normal Trials once the event ends or maybe even something more to power gates and escape.
Extending the event so I can keep doing blood gens would also be nice
Comments
Yes. I want different types too!
Okay, the brain is all dry now.
This is good but I do want to still focus on that Blood Generators require you to find the pump first, I like this formula a lot.
Imagine if something like keys were around the map and we had to find a certain amount to unlock stuff like the gates or something, just an idea like that
ThThis Would be sick
Blood Moon event is a lot of fun. First DbD event I've enjoyed in quite a long time.
Obviously there's a couple of oversights that need ironed out, but I'd love to see something like fueling generators come to the base game.
Yeah there's a good handful of perks that do not work properly with the new gens in this event that is sad but other than that i have had tons of fun rather than "normal" mode
I'd like the new gens better if they were affected by killer powers and perks. They are way too fast as well.
Yes hopefully this is fixed going forward, what kinds of other types of Gens or Objectives would you like to see?
If we had more kinds of gens than the normal ones in "Normal" game mode it would be so much more fun
Still wish we got something like this. Really would make survivor gameplay more interesting when you're not being chased.