One blink to... DC them all?

I'm sorry, I just thought that it was hilarious since they all disconnected together at the first blink in the game.

I'm sorry, I just thought that it was hilarious since they all disconnected together at the first blink in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wow, they really don't want to face a nurse, nurse is a fun killer they just want easy-wait is that a long life flashlight and insta-heal, wow they really dont want to face a nurse, but you should blur the names out
Oh shoot you're right, fixing it right up.
4 DS and they all DC, lol.
The reason why people DC against a nurse might be related to the last matches (I am not saying it is OK to dc though)
Sometimes people have pretty bad matches against a particular killer and they DC the first time they see that killer in the following matches.
This group seems to be a SWF and they have 4 DC. Most probably they decided together lol
Also 4 DC never happens btw.
Yes, this was a SWF. Not that I care tho, I just want to play
Next time try legion, freddy or wraith... LOL!
Hilarious yeah, I hope you stockpiled a lot of addons to compensate for such games
Clearly they walked into the game with the intention to bully a killer if I look at their loadouts......
Shame that you cant do that to nurse
I mean... with builds like those they could've easily won this game if they played their cards right. The map was also Graham school (which isn't very good for Nurse) so I can hardly think they DC all together because they just didn't want to play against a nurse if I gotta be completely honest.
They were just waiting for some Trapper, in order to show him their "super skill", to show how they can jump into the same window 100 times and run around the pallet for 1000 hours without getting tired. And then make fun of him at the gate… And then the Nurse suddenly ... All their plans violated
Mate, they're clearly a toxic SWF squad, there's no possibility of four randoms using DS in the same match.
And principally all four of them dc at the same time.
3swf DC in one minute.. with Freddy..
I don't blame them, I find nurse games very boring especially at higher ranks. 1 person goes down gets hooked, BBQs and blinks to the next person goes down before the first person gets unhooked, rinse and repeat. There's usually a ruin and noed involved too.
Or are trying to tell me that usually toxic survivors are running spine chill, premonition and dark sense and map items?
Imo it was clear in this case, to much meta perks and everyone DCed.
feel bad for the +1 been there.
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!
I got into a match vs a 4 man SWF, soon as the game started, I went and blinked to the nearest generator. They all DCed almost at the exact same time, and they said, "Learn to play a real killer".
I actually fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.
is it weird that i find nurses fun to go up against?
Honestly... Nurse is not that hard to play against when you have do many crutch perks against her. I don't have BBQ or NOED either (who the hell uses NOED on nurse after level 15? Lmao)
I avoid Nurse and Billy every game and just DC. Games are just boring vs'ing the same 2 killers over and over again when there are 14 killers in total.
Unfortunately, Billy and Nurse are way to high of tier and are unbalanced compared to every other killer, not to mention they are the easiest killers in game and take absolutely no skill to play.
I also find it strange that there is "no possibility of four randoms using DS" when plenty of people in this community insist that nearly every survivor carries DS. Both can't be true.
Also survivors: playing against nurse is unfair and it's totally legit to disconnect.
Some people want to be able to play and have fun in the game , and if anyone here is saying that playing against a good nurse is "fun" then they have never played against one or their "fun" is not the same as of some others.
Maybe they just had too many nurses today , who knows.
And it's exactly why I try not to go anywhere near purple and red ranks. Too many tryhards who only play nurse.
Are we playing the same game?
...
Nurse taking no skill to play? Nurse is the killer with the biggest skill cap. It's very hard to be a good nurse, Billy is easier I'll give you that but nurse, nope.
The Reason you see these two all the time is because they generally people's only answers to SWF, Especially the kind like OPs game with Instaheals, 3 Adrenaline, 4 DS and more...
I play on PS4 where good Nurses are a rarity, for obvious reasons. There's plenty of killer variety. I'm not sure how I would react if I was facing godly Nurses every other match on PC.
Don't bait what?
I play both killer and survivor at rank 1 (before anyone jumps on the survivor main bandwagon). I know how strong these killers are from both sides and i know how easy they are to play. I can efficiently 4K mid-game compared to every other killer. It's really the insane map pressure they have compared to every other killer that makes them able to dominate so easily.
So yeah, when the player base isn't as large and you get the same killers over and over again. The game becomes stale and boring. There is a reason they are the most played killers at rank 1, and it's not because their hard to play.
The reason why you only see those killers is because others are simply not viable on those ranks.
Want endless survivor queues on rank 1? Just nerf those killers.
There's no possibility of four randoms using DS at the same match, I never said that survivors don't use DS, I stated that's very unlikely 4 strangers using DS. And also, I never said that all survivors use DS, these words are not mine.
Also, of course they're toxic SWF, they all DC'ed when they heard the nurse's first blink, all of them are using DS and three are using Adrenaline. They probably wanted to bully some killer. But of course, you can't bully a good nurse.
There not viable because they have to deal with a mechanic of the game; Looping.
And no other killer has that kind of map pressure except Billy.
The second part is all speculation. Again, you're basically saying using certain perks is toxic because other than them DCing (which could have been because they hate the map, one friend had to go so the other 3 didn't want to waste time playing a match with 5 gens, etc), the perks used is your only "evidence."
I'm just pointing out that you, and others, are making assumptions based on your preconceived notions, which adds nothing to any discussion except to further division in the community.
But most survivors never tried it, because they instantly disconnect against her.
Looping in corn fields is also easy to pull off.
I'm on PS4 so playing the Nurse is like playing against a Unicorn.