If we could separate normal Dracula from wolf Dracula, the latter would be a tier of its own. He is the cutest puppy ever and even if he bites my hand off I am going to pet him.
Sorry, that's not really constructive, I just wanted an excuse to squee about Dracula puppy. I'm not sure where I'd put everyone myself but I support your tier list. On a somewhat (not really) related note about a cutie patootie, I saw an adorable Basement Bubba today: I gave him a lunchbox, played him my lute, and put my mirrored illusion on the basement chest as a joke. I think he was amused. Always support your local basement Bubbas: it's a lonely job protecting that chest from pesky survivors.
Is this based on the design, or the average behavior of the players who main these killers, or both? Because Larry is quite vile, restraining order even in my eyes.
Is this based on the design, or the average behavior of the players who main these killers, or both? Because Larry is quite vile, restraining order even in my eyes.
based on the design. dont say that about my beloved hux he is my little goober and i love him so much
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we could separate normal Dracula from wolf Dracula, the latter would be a tier of its own. He is the cutest puppy ever and even if he bites my hand off I am going to pet him.
Sorry, that's not really constructive, I just wanted an excuse to squee about Dracula puppy. I'm not sure where I'd put everyone myself but I support your tier list. On a somewhat (not really) related note about a cutie patootie, I saw an adorable Basement Bubba today: I gave him a lunchbox, played him my lute, and put my mirrored illusion on the basement chest as a joke. I think he was amused. Always support your local basement Bubbas: it's a lonely job protecting that chest from pesky survivors.
❤️
I must protest. Bubba should have his own tier at the very top. The fact that you put him second highest is outrageous :(
Is this based on the design, or the average behavior of the players who main these killers, or both? Because Larry is quite vile, restraining order even in my eyes.
based on the design. dont say that about my beloved hux he is my little goober and i love him so much
I am ok with this list. I don't want Mikey thought of as cute.
i put twins dracula and houndmaster as an average between their human forms and their cutie forms.
Wolf outfit Unknown should be <3 tier
Ghostie should be higher than that but Dredge is where it should be. I approve.
I wanted to argue your picks but this is pretty rock solid.
Unknown should be top tier u_u It purposely makes itself friend-shaped u_u If friend shaped, friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might just be a hater but trickster should be where chucky is at
I❤nemesis
please clarify your rankings of each Legion member, this is important
Yes thank you
100% agree. Maybe they should switch places (IMO) but the "date with a 6 year old boy" quote is the real kicker
susie s tier, joey a tier, frank c tier, julie d tier.
what the #########? a date with a 6 year old? ok there dropping to restraining order for ######### sake
Putting Spirit in the "not cute category is certainly a decision
I love how most of the "<3" tier is just…
Le Creatures
creature feature, featuring the creature