"Where was the hatch?" feature
When you die and you are the last surv looking for the hatch, a fast zoom for few secs goes where the hatch was
agree?
When you die and you are the last surv looking for the hatch, a fast zoom for few secs goes where the hatch was
agree?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely. I'd love it!
Once the current bugs are fixed. Duh.
I think there's not a single person that hasn't had this thought randomly xD
Good idea.
I like it. It should be for both the Killer and Survivor, though. Sometimes I wonder where it is while playing Killer as well...
lol first time we see a 100% agreement in a suggestion
did u hear that @not_Queen ? :chuffed:
Agreed. This is absolutely shocking XD
Nice to have, but BHVR has to fix a lot of major problems before even thinkign about stuff like this
Agreed. Adding this feature right now would only promote the hatch stand off.
Seems like a nice feature, and it's great to see you all agree for once.

Let me be frank with you: I wouldn't get my hopes up.
We have a lot to do before we look into something like this.
EDIT: I still added it on the Feature Community backlog list. Let's see what the Designers think about it
I was thinking many times about that
. Agree.
Agree. It'll be interesting
I always think where the hell the hatch was 
It's a good idea. Honestly shouldn't take too much effort to make that happen. It could even be an option so people who don't like it can turn it off.
Same and my hatch finding skills are legendarily bad playing both sides and it's 90% of the time the last place on the map I look. The other 10% is spit in half with 5% being I just randomly find it while chasing someone as killer and 5% I just stumble across it without looking for it.
this music plays after the zoom in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LukyMYp2noo
Imma slam a bottle of vodka in 15 secs to celebrate it!
You could add in more possible spawn locations to counter it then since even if you've got it memorized the killer still moves faster although it depends on where people are standing.
I can't find the video clip but there's a Bug's Bunny episode where Elmer Fudd is tracking him with a tracking item and bugs tells him you're getting warmer/colder. That comes to mind when thinking about hey you're getting warmer/colder when looking for the hatch.
Nice idea!
I hope it can be implemented at some point in the future.