Survivors keep refusing to struggle and die immediately after just only first hook
and now we have 5 generators with only 3 survivors, as a salty survivor this isn't really fair!
and now we have 5 generators with only 3 survivors, as a salty survivor this isn't really fair!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes I just cant be arsed and decide to leave without trying because it's not enjoyable playing against some pay 2 win killer whose bought all killers for the most toxic perk build possible.
It's with this sort of person, the person who feels the need to "pay 2 win" that it's not worth fighting against because their inevitably going to be some neurologically defective sociopath who thrives on misery.
neurologically defective sociopath who thrives on misery
isn't that just like, every killer ever?
This game is the furthest thing possible from pay 2 win. You are sorely confused.
Lol pay to win....
Yup, I paid for Freddy....
And just keep on paying.
Every match.
Still waiting for the "to win" part of that deal.
But I'm sure you're right.
Whenever i give up on the lobby simulation as killer, i go to play as survivor and never repair a single gen, im there just to run around the map and run from the killer, if i ever get hooked, i'll suicide and move on!
If i cant play the role i want to, why should i bother with the other survivors experience? Im a killer main, and i dont give a ######### about survivors lives, they are a pest, they deserve pain, not fun!
It is a tough matchup indeed...
Nurse, Billy, Huntress.
You can also buy all of the others with shards except the licensed ones. The licensed ones are also midtier at best, except Freddy who may as well not even exist.
Please
Where is my "LOL" button
Why focus on the only premium killer that is pay 2 lose when all others are pay 2 win?
Saying that, I love the challenge of both playing as and playing against freddy. Balance is fun, OP babied, hand-holding easy-mode crutchlordery is not.
Still doesnt explain that it is p2w considering you can get all other Killers with Shards.
Also doesn't explain why the best Killer in the game (Nurse) is a free Killer. You're mad cause bad.
If I run the killer for 2 minute and not a single gen poped you can bet your ass I'm gonna yeet myself on the hook.
I'm not going to waste my time with people who are doing jack ######### because I know that if I do survive the hook in that circumstances I'm gonna have to fix 3+ gen by myself will the other survivor diddle themselves.
Oh look, it's one of life's NPC's, all pre-loaded with their all too usual set of tiresome 'self' serving linear one liners. The cosmos really needs to come up with some new material, the third wall is starting to show a few cracks with all this mediocrity.
When I do play survivor, I know Legion is suicide on hook. I'll achieve all I can for the team, but have zero interest in playing a mend simulation for the next 10 minutes. Tunneling wraith is the same thing. Too many better options for fun games. It has nothing to do with death or survival, it is about quality of gameplay. Got downed first by LF in a match last week, he surprisingly was not a camper. Had a fun match, but ultimately died. Did not care, it was a blast. That is the goal.
I believe nurse and Billy are free, which most agree are the top rated.
Spirit is really good too, and probably the best rates paid killer (Myers is pretty good though too).
And Leatherface is a way worse billy. Unless you are just a fan of Leatherface you would never pay for him over the free hillbilly.
The weak willed quitter - my favourite kind of survivor...
This game is just not as fun as it was even just two months ago.
If I don't feel like it I will now suicide. I don't seem to have the patience or passion for the game that I used to, after seeing how rotten the community is.
Sorry, but you can just join me and do the same, if you're lucky the killer will let you farm.