A Remorseful Funeral to Pinhead

A beloved killer is soon be gone from peoples stores and it truly is a sad day. In honor of one of the games favorite Leather loving Chain shooting Killers i am here to have a place for people to post fond memories of Pinhead.


whether cool trick shots, Awsome plays that won the match, a time you had a wonderful chase, or other great experiences.


we should value who we lose to show as much support so that we may be able to prevent more license losses.

Comments

  • IMG_0620.png

    I’m sorry for talking during the movie!… Please!… No…. NOOOOO!!!!!!! 😱😱😱….. 💀

    🥀

  • I primarily play solo queue survivor and have never played as Pinhead on the killer side, so the only memories I have of Pinhead are solo queue teammates dc-ing or giving up immediately when they spawn into the match and realize it’s a Pinhead.

    I will not miss him.

  • I love when he says "I have such sights to show you" during his mori. When I played as Pinhead, the only sights the survivors were seeing is the hook and the floor

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VIKNW2Y9VAXL/img-0620.png

    I’m sorry for talking during the movie!… Please!… No…. NOOOOO!!!!!!! 😱😱😱….. 💀

    🥀

    "I have such sights to show you. The door. Quiet please."

  • 🥀🌹💐😔goodbye mega mind

  • I understand it was a somewhat controversial DLC given some things orbiting around it but it's sad to see it go. Hellraiser is one of my favorite horror franchises and I wish we'd gotten more content for the license.

    Hoping they make a return sooner rather than later. I get Hellraiser is not particularly a favorite by many with how their power functions but I still enjoy my Pinhead games.

    What sucks is I can't even remember the last game I played against one. Outside of one a few days ago likely due to the license being pulled I believe the last one I saw was at least 6 months ago.

  • I despise going against him in SoloQ. With the announcement of him leaving, I decided to play as him and I am enjoying it. I grabbed his cosmetics and completed his Playstation Adept this weekend.

    https://youtu.be/AySKGAD8-BQ?si=2IiiyWUl6eqmz5dY
  • Can. Not. Wait.

    Bye #########.

    (I'm fully aware he'll still be in the game with people who have bought him haha)