CHAPTER XI INFO
It's a small one but still:
The new map will have second floor (like The Game for example)

They're working on chapter XII btw so this could mean that it'll be licensed because licence has to be bought early
It's a small one but still:
The new map will have second floor (like The Game for example)

They're working on chapter XII btw so this could mean that it'll be licensed because licence has to be bought early
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe we finally get ghostface in the game?
No. Next killer is likely original again. It's confirmed to be the oldest killer in the game so far. So from 1800s or earlier.
He meant chapter XII. XI will be the oldest one
I believe he was talking about the Chapter 12 killer not the upcoming Chapter 11 killer. It would not surprise me if we get 1-3 licensed killers this year.
Are we gonna get the next roadmap soon?
when their actual road map ends, and thats will happen in the anniversary, the chapter 11 is the last one of this current road map.
Don't forget about mid-chapter patch!
I hope so I love Sidney in this game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ugT5oK29cw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGD_Oitbp4
Chasing music
map woodsboro high school music start of the map Trouble In Woodsboro
lol camper stats! that may reduce BP in end match and show if killer was a camper lol
DBD said no licensed killer. The new killer is called "the slasher" as u see in the files
scream killer perk all Survivors have cellphone killer can call them if they 30 foot from them see where they are
Nope. (
Check the date on this screen
Not_Queen says WE'RE LOOKING INTO so they're still looking (or maybe they already have one)
And as you know since June we had no licensed DLC
well my dream dead but that ok.
I don't think so XDD
Every killer is called the slasher, same with the camper for the survivors.
Here's to hoping the killers design is more grotesque and actually interesting.
Mega Yikes!
They should spend their money on something actually worth it like other video game possible killers.
Scissorman from clocktower, tyrant from RE2, Jason (since hes cooler and way more entertaining than scream) , Sweet tooth -Twisted Metal Black version, Jacket - Biker from Hotline Miami, Missionary from Silent Hill 3.
open the files somehow with special editors to find out more info plz
What does that even mean, so you say Legion & Freddy are bad, but don't mention Clown & Spirit that came between both of these, because I mean they're both great killers.
I found last years killers amazing. Pig, Clown and Spirit are very well designed and balanced (pigs so good, she replaced my billy main). Too bad they had to drop the legion bomb to ruin it. Compared to 2017's Doctor, Freddy and Leatherface i'd take 2018 anyday. Huntress was a gem though.
I trust the devs to release more awesome killers. I think they "got it". Apart from legion
There are none yet. These entries are just Steam related. I think these are just the typical achievement related stuff. And it's not that unusual that they add this stuff that early.
When was 2 layered floors good
It just isn't as fun to use like Michaels or huntress..
Spirit wasnt that much of an issue on the PTB by now she's a ######### velociraptor .
My original statement says what it means.. I despise those two chapters for different reasons.
In less than a weak survivors had Freddy gutted and that has left a bad taste in my mouth, and the Dev's still haven't fixed Freddy.
Legion is just straight garbage all across the boards.
His design is half assed and they clearly recycled assists and models from Death garden .
His perks are straight god awful, hell even pigs were better on release.
Then his ability is not fun or interesting fir both sides.
Chapter 10 is literally thee worst chapter in all of DBD's history
God, I just hope we get a female survivor with the DLC like Kate Denson
Where did you find this?> @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
Chapter 10 is so bad, I regret buying it.
The Legion is so bad.. I regret playing him.
His perks are so bad.. I regret leveling him up.
Chapter 10 is a chapter of regret. That's something everyone can agree on.
CandyMan
Don't worry all "Do generator in x on map soandso" achievements are called SecondFloorGenerator
That's interesting!
Ghost face would've been a great addition before legion. They're so similar.
If he got in I'd make his power to lay down bees on chests, vaults, lockers, gens, pallets, totems, exit gates, the trapdoor and hooks. Any survivor who interacts with a trapped object lets out a small scream and for 4-6 seconds will have bees follow them. Candyman will see their auras when the bees are following a survivor if they are within his terror radius.
Candyman could only trap 10 items at a time. Survivors can not be injured by the bees. Mabye an ultra rare add-on could do that.
That's why I didn't buy it
The rest... Pretty meh.
"New map has second floor" doesn't mean anything. Most maps have a structure with a second floor, and quite a few of them have gens (forest, Coal Tower, Haddonfield, etc.).
And if we get a licensed killer it better be Chucky.
Sweets to the sweet.
Yeah, Discordance is great against SWF. If I see 4 survivors join all at once I'm immediately switching SB with Discordance.
Mad Grit is good, especially against TOXIC SWF that try to stand in front of you while carrying another survivor.
Iron Maiden.. it's a one-use perk. If a survivor enters a locker and exits it, they know you got IM and will avoid lockers. However, this can be good w/ Doctor & Huntress as they search lockers for hiding survivors/hatchets, and it can be good for Billy and Leatherface if a survivor tries to dodge your chainsaw by entering a locker and then immediately exiting.
We should get a licensed killer!
I always grin malevolently when this happens.
Id love to pay the Dev's 10 bucks to personally take that legion back and redesign him and his ability.
Im not the only person who wants this too, certain streamers have talked to the Dev's and there are quite a few BHVR employee's not too on board with how legion is at in his current state.
I'd love that
Umm discordance is one of the best perks in the game mate.