Chat on console please!
Let console players be able to chat at the end of the match too! Why do only pc players have this? 😭
Let console players be able to chat at the end of the match too! Why do only pc players have this? 😭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me and the bucket agree, while it's understandable that console chatters will be extremely slow this hasn't stopped other games such as marvel rivals, so I say leave it in for players.
Yeah I agree me and my SWF want to tell the killer GG WP!!! after we sent him to Eyrie and 4 outed him LOLLL
With them adding keyboard and mouse support it could become a reality
I hope we get it soon
I guess if you use mouse and keyboard in the future, it will be possible to use the chat on console.
This might be true.
But in reality it is better to have no chat.
I think it could be an option in the settings, to enable or disable chat, so everyone is happy! Online games usually have this option.
funny, yesterday I read how someone asked to delete chat from the game.