Why is there no time limit after the exit gates are open?!?!!?
Once again I'm being held hostage by the survivors who refuse to leave. This is not the first time this happens tonight and is just really frustrating and time wasting. FIX THE END GAME!!!!!
They talked about it ages ago and still haven't done anything aobut it.
Comments
Yeah but if you are the last survivor... Unless that hatch is close by to you... You're gonna have to do some good stealthy moves without the killer seeing you. It wouldn't matter to me how long it took, you can only maneuver the 32m circle so much and eventually either you get the hatch, or you get cornered.
I always enjoy that challenge though if I got whispers and stealthy claud is hiding in the swamp somewhere.
Hopefully one day we get to test those moves out
I don't think this should be the way to solve this issue. It's smart of you to pick whispers for that but I think it's a problem that is inherently wrong and needs a fix by the devs. They mentioned some changes about the late game in a update video some weeks ago. I hope they make it reality soon enough and you can pick a perk you like instead of whispers
You can only move around the same 32m circle so much you're right. Which is why you'll go insane trying to find me ;P
Well, we can, but they won't see it as a reportable offense.
They do. Holding a game hostage by not leaving is reportable. I reported this several times before and they even ask for more evidence like videos, pictures etc. ; if the devs wouldn't care, they wouldn't ask for it.
You're starting to sound a lot like me, you know.
To prevent safe Gate-Camping:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/39771/bloodwarden-for-free-on-every-killer/p1
To prevent infinite stealth:
When the killer hasn't chased anyone for a said amount of time, they will receive some kind of clue every so now and then providing them with an increasingly closer approximation of where the survivor(s) is/are. The longer this goes on, the more accurate these approximations become.
The only way for survivors to decrease this timer is by either being chased/by progressing the game through doing generators. Upon being chased, the timer resets and upon working on a generator, the timer will slowly decrease.
(Specifics can be found in multiple suggestions across the forums. Example:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/43036/broken-key-rework-the-hatch-solution/p1
Under stalemate solution: sanity)
That would be all we need to solve your issue.
If you want to hold the game hostage, under certain scenario's, there is nothing the killer can do about it. I agree with OP. Needs to be some sort of timer that activates when no action is occurring on the map.
You had the chance to leave!
This would be good only if the killer isn't in an active chase with a survivor. As many stated some stay in the match to save a teammate. The team shouldn't be punished with instadowns because the killer was looped for 3 minutes while the gates were open and ready.
Unfortunately I don't focus on killer enough where I can get into the high ranks.. I'm mainly just get the smurfs at rank 10.
Maybe on day I will get there... But playing killer makes me want to smoke a joint afterwards... after about 3 matches I gotta switch to survivor.
Worst thing you can do is look for them as that enables their toxic behaviour. Go afk in basement for 10 minutes and they have left as they get bored.
I think 3 min are more then enough to rescue someone, cleanse totems and tbag.
yes it makes sense, the entity should close a gate after 3 minutes open, but when using "remember me" this time is reduced to 2/1/30 seconds
it could be rather simple
if they wont leave after the gates are open the following happens and if no one is hooked
1 min: gates show if people are in the gate area
2 min: survivors are exposed, no matter if noed is active or not
3 min: if you are in 32m prox. the killer can see your aura
4 min: hatch can no longer be opened or will close if you're last surv and map wide aura reading
5 min: gates are closed
end of story...
Because limiting the time you can have fun in a game is not a fun mechanic.
It's fun for the killer if survivors dick around? 50% of the game are not having fun in your scenario.
When your fun is at the expense of someone else's that's a no no homie
We all know, if the survivors and the killer are both on the highest skill level, the game is favouring the survivors and there is absolutely nothing you can do as a killer then waiting for the survivors to make a mistake. Aslong this is not happening, the survivors can drag out a game indefinitely.
That's why we need a mechanic in play that incentives the survivors to escape.
I don't see it as a killer buff. I see it rather to ad back the horror element into the game. The pressure not to know what gate is open and for how long.
How much time is left until I cannot escape anymore. Horror can be fun and i like the moments inside the game, where I feel helpless or get surprised from the killer the best.
That's why I like Hag, Pig, Spooky Myers, Spirit, Nurse and Doctor so much.
Christ you don't have to cry tears of napam and burn the forums down, it's ok! your not going to lose your easy-mode ffs lol. Never gunna happen.
Never at any point in the history of this game has the well being of the Survivors gaming experience ever been considered. The game from day 1 has been nothing but an easy-mode, hand-held, babied, Killer crutchlord fest. So that isn't changing any time soon.
Hell I know, why don't we change it to:
Yeah that'd be totally fair and balanced.
Game already has Far too much Killer hand-holding in it. Can barely even bring myself to log in these days as it is seldom an enjoyable experience. babying killers even more would only make the game even more miserable if that's even possible at this point.
Whisper + Stridor...
I thought I was the only conspiracy "devs aint getting money from doing it so it ain't worth it" forum-goer here.
Also, this combo doesn't matter to me. I'll still lead the Killer around on a wild goose chase making him wish he never took Whispers. Play more MGS
Yeah that sounds totally viable when killers who want to be able to end chases need bamboozle and BBQ for purple addons already, ruin taking the third slot. How about just not being toxic and leaving the ######### game even if the killer was toxic.
Im not toxic. You just need to sacrifice a slot and stop crying in forum about you got teabagged.. Typical on freddy mains.
staying hidden after both gates are open to waste time nad hold the killer hostage is a bannable offense, end of story.
Yeah, I remember of one pig close me for all the match and I reported she.. I dont know why surv do that, when the exit gate is open I wait for my friends and move on to other game.. It's just stupid
Not sure how effective this would be.....but, Identity 5 has a system in place for such an issue.
Instead of our usual inactivity crows that alert the killer when we are standing still for too long.
They have a stronger version, which causes crows to alert the killer if you are not working on decoders(generators), or the doors within a certain amount of minutes.
This timer resets if you get within the killer's terror radius. Also, once the doors are activated, the crow alert timer is decreased...making it more likely for you to be noticed.