"chaos shuffle"

Comments

  • another super fun one!

  • First match my friend played had two No Mithers, including him.

    I keep getting Corrective Action. Perfect, give that to the console player who rarely and only accidentally hits greats. It's like the game knows.

  • I keep getting the same 5 perks over and over lmao. At this point I could earn cash money gambling on which perks I'll get.

  • I mean tbf the only meta perk he got is Pain Res, dont really see the issue here?

    Unless we referring to Nea then like lmao get bodied

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    First match my friend played had two No Mithers, including him.

    I keep getting Corrective Action. Perfect, give that to the console player who rarely and only accidentally hits greats. It's like the game knows.

    It's like the game 

    knows

    It does! The MMR algorithm and the Entity are one and the same.

  • I could post the "well actually" meme here. Where people often misunderstand what random actually means.

  • First game I played this morning was a Blight, with BBQ, Weave, Lethal and Deadlock. Had to check I'd gone into the right mode. The game was obviously over very quickly against No Mither, and a collection of other very questionable perks!

  • I got death bond, insidious, hangman’s trick and shattered hope. 😂😅😭😭

  • @Shroompy said:

    I mean tbf the only meta perk he got is Pain Res, dont really see the issue here?

    Unless we referring to Nea then like lmao get bodied

    Hey, she got sprint burst to work with. Thats pretty decent. Other than that, the bnp will surely do its work. Maybe…

  • On my first match after the event started, I had Distressing and Monitor & Abuse.

    What are the ######### odds to get the two perks that cancel each other? 😂