franklins demise
we all know it - youre out already and get hit on the edge of being outside and poof item gone even tho you were out and you see the item on the edge
why is that a thing? like... i see that its a thing in each trial but droppin it on the edge of escaping... come on.
Comments
This reason alone completely redeems this perk as being useful. For all those survivors who are to stupid to know how to walk out the door without a tap on the ass, this perk reminds you that maybe, just maybe you don't need to be escorted out by the killer and maybe you could leave on your own and let us all get on with another match.
Franklins + teabagging survivors at the exit gate who think they are safe = opps, maybe you shoulda left then.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Just run out before the killer can hit you? And if that's not possible, well it's not that bad.
But if he runs out before I hit him there is a small chance (in his mind) that I wouldn't have noticed him teabagging me for the last 5 minutes. Can't have that, right?
Well I certainly hope that isn't his problem. That would be beyond ridiculous.
I'm just so tired of it, its literally every match. Play killer, every single match you get beat you go to the door it's opened, the survivor is there, you MUST hit them out, if you walk away from the door they come back in.
So okay you hit them, gone. Wait...the match isn't over? oh right, the other door is opened now, you have to walk across the map to second door, survivors all waiting there for the hand-holding walk through the gate.
I actually run franklins in all my builds for all my killers to punish this, but why? What exactly are you standing there for? To show me you've won, yeah I got that when you didn't die on my hook, or I'd get that when I see the little escape icon next to your name. I just don't get the mentality.
So I say, thank you Franklins, its even better than NOED. Because NOED will go down and then you've given them another reason to gloat, but that beautiful flashlight smashed on the ground, that's staying with me
Im not sure how you lose your item to FD thanks to your tbagging more than once and still not convinced that its your fault.
Did you know that there are situations in which you can fail or lose something while being very close to your goal?
This is exactly that.
And the devs know about it.
And they're fine with it.
Just be glad you got your 5K for escaping.
this is why you leave instead of waiting for the killer by the exit gate
I usually sit in escape for a few bonus BP when the killer comes to check. I might let them hit me so they get some BP as well.
It's a symptom of a larger peoblem: they have sad lives and need to feel a little better whenever they can.
Killer doesn't want to run across the map and hit you for 100 BP. Just leave.
Thats what you get for tbagging at the exit gate
You cant be serious ....
I am sorry but all I have to say to this is...LAWL! 10/10, would steal item again.
I've been chased to the exit made it out after getting unhooked or just running to it and gotten hit 3-5 steps through. I've also ahd times where I'd opened it and ran in and straight out and the killer wasn't close enough to register a hit and still get tagged.
So it's not always someone teabagging or screwing around and losing an item to FD that way even though it does happen too often.
I agree.
I have currently 1.3k hours and this happened to me less than 10 matches, maybe even 5.
Franklin's demise is not used that much and this case is extremely rare, out of all the problems focusing on a problem that occurs once in a blue moon is just waste of time imo.
it is the lv40 Bubbba's perk, meant to be powerful
altough it was nerfed already time ago, cuz special attacks had FD effect, not anymore
I think it even needs a buff, tier 3 level 10% consumption is waaaay too little
And it's your fault for sticking around to long, especially if you already know he has Franklin's
Other than that, it really isn't a great perk, it is also very situational. Most killers just opt to be good at the game than rely on it
helps counter flashlight saves