Toxic killers on console
I play on PS4 and 7 out of 10 games i get campers and tunneling garbage. Even without survivors swarming the hook, hell, even when there are only 2 guys left. Camping and tunneling is just usual for garbage killers.
I just got out of my fith game in a row where i got camped and tunneled, i play solo so sometimes i dom't even get saved off the first hook.
######### you console killers
I just got out of my fith game in a row where i got camped and tunneled, i play solo so sometimes i dom't even get saved off the first hook.
######### you console killers
Comments
yea the console killers have got pretty bad as of late I play solo and it not fun being save off a hook just to be hit put back on again.
There just desperate for kills. I know I had games like that play 3-4 games in a row where it's just camping.
With Kindred you let them know when no one is coming for you, and if someone comes to rescue you the other 2 know they gotta keep repairing gens.
The other solution would be to bring a flashlight, to run DS, Balanced, Self care, Adrenaline and give them the business. I sometimes do that when they make me go back to rank 2
Isnt camping and tunneling just a killer doing his objective?
Sounds like they are doing pretty well, not bad
They were still here and there before that.
not really but whatever I mean it hurt the killer in the long run I hold out eat the death but every game camped then I end up feeling bad because I couldn't save someone from the hook that's where the points are if you can do it safely if I can i try not to bother and it suck in the end.are you killer mean or something? before you ask me I play both only time I camp and tunnel is if I'm seeing 3 Survivors around me when I'm carry one of them it happens a lot.
Xbox killers were good but not toxic or tryhard. Meh. I play on PC now. I miss them. All I face are tryhard Nurses who slug for the 4k even when there's just 3 people who spawned in.
Toxic for doing the objective? I should post my thousand screenshots of rank 2-4's exploiting the ranking system on PS4 every season with 3 rank 15-20's when I am between killer rank 8 to 13. Killers do not know if they are going against a rank exploiting groups that they "must" camp and tunnel to get absolutely any points... as the 3 "body guards" protect the high ranking person or if it is the 1 in 100 that is a "legit" group.
Ya know what the best solution that I can offer those survivors that do not like to be tunneled and camped?
DON'T GET CAUGHT! LOL!!!
Survivors even whine about BBQ... yet that is THE skill to get my P3-50 Spirit moving off the hook... but guess what? Since the latest patch and "brighter" gens... with "smart" survivors hiding behind the gen to not get their aura seen... well, if you stop my method that I enjoy using for leaving the hook and getting some points by cycling through people (the whole damn point of the perk...) INSTEAD of camping... What should I do whiners? Just AFK and let you get out? Seriously people.
Get over yourself and learn to not get caught in the first place.
You know this game is made so the killer is more powerful than survivors and should be able tp catch them? Don't get caught? What a bullshit thing to say. Not getting caught the whole game requires stealth, and not doing objectives. If the killer is remotely capable of looking, he will find someone eventually. I'm doing a gen, the killer comes my way, i run him around for a bit, he catches me. And just straight up camps. It's just a noob thing to do.
I don't see myself playing the game normally at this point.Since the last patch the game is no longer fun for me, every match to me is a bloodpoint farm just to finish getting the rest of the perks. The devs greatly contributed to it after they released a broken patch and engine update and then just left it. Players directing their blame to killers or survivors while the devs are really the ones who are responsible for whatever is going on in this game. 4 ds? noed? camping? gen rush? It's in the game. Devs decided to make it possible, don't blame the players
Toxic players. And they play killer and camp as it’s some sort of power trip to them, knowing the one poor soul can’t do anything and has had their game trashed
I'll be willing to bet most of the tunneling is because your survivor group did like 3 gens in the first chase.
Survivors really need to learn when to slow down. If you pressure the killer to kill they will kill. I stopped caring about tunneling this season because 2-3 gens get done in my first chase WITH RUIN UP. If you don't want me to tunnel then 1) don't rush gens and 2) don't rush hooks. Often people save before I'm even out of heartbeat range so I go back and punish it. Usually I try not to tunnel to death hook, just to second hook because I know it's lame, but it's the only way to keep pressure on survivors.
If a killer camps then do gens. If it's you on the hook that sucks but if the others do gens it punishes the killer for camping. I'll only camp if gates are powered, or the survivor goes down in a critical area (eg. no pallets + 2 gens). Most of the time though camping is a losing strategy.
I tend to not tunnel people as I get more points if they run off and heal because if I put them on the hook in the first place, I will catch them again and hit them twice to gain even more... After my P3-50 Spirit gains all level 3 perks (already have all perks available), I will no longer need points and will try and gain rank. I also need more practice finding people than standing there and waiting for someone to come to me that may actually never arrive (too climb the ladder).
However... this is why "garbage" killers, as OP put it... "tunnel"...
Everyone... be serious here... you are the killer... stay with me... someone is rescued from the hook... stay... with... me...
You must hit one of those people a single (one) time to down them... the other, twice (two).
Which do you pick because you need to put people down fast to delay generator repair?
If the player answering the question is a survivor main that never played killer, the answer is TWO!
If the player is neutral, while they play survivor, the answer is two, but while they play killer, it is one.
If the player is a killer main, the obvious choice is one... why make the game twice as difficult as it already is?!?
All players, if wanting to "win", would pick "one". It is ridiculous to even suggest anything else.
With a voice com using SWF, anything other than answering one is basically an automatic derank... but killers have no idea if it is a "PUG" or a well coordinated SWF Rank 2 with 3X rank 15 bodyguards. Those garbage killers need to tunnel to fight garbage survivors. The easiest way to ensure a fighting chance with wild unknowns is tunnel everyone. Enough said.
Get real people. Get real. LOL!
As a side note: If I had the choice between killing strictly PUG or SWF, I would still go SWF as it is the most interesting and challenging... and if that option existed, hook me up with more BP if I pick SWF! (hint hint).
Oh yeah it's been going on a lot for me too but just today, ALL Wraiths of course. I hate that most campers play Leatherface and Wraith, it really makes those killers look bad and that's not cool. It takes the fun out of the game, knowing they're camping and that they will get tunneled, mightas well let them die and do Gens, that's not fun, there's no terror, just disappointment.
But if the group hasn't done a single gen you can afford to go after the "two hit" guy. I have no problem doing that I will even let the injured guy run past me without hitting them if that's the case. But most of the time, groups rush through gens which means I'm forced to go after the injured guy if I want to keep up.
Killers that outright for the injured guy with 5 gens and Ruin still up are the trash killers because they have no reason to do it.
Ruin can go away 1 second after playing to lose as a killer.
Letting survivors just walk by you is playing to lose.
Sounds like a survivor main justification. LOL!
Let's flip the coin... When all generators are done and not one, but two location are available to leave and impossible to be at both locations at once... how about all survivors just run to the killer and get hooked if they have not been on the hook before? I mean, hey, all generators are done so they have no reason to exit so fast and can afford to get hooked... Right? LOL!
Don't you worry it happens on PC quite a lot too
this game is meant to be fun on both sides. lets face facts one can't play without the other. when i play the killer i don't always need the 4k kill every match so yeah i go for the two .If i hooked everyone at least once or twice killed two, two got away then I think it was a good game. I try not to be a jerk same as a survivor if i'm able to get out i try not staying near the exit to just t bag be total d bag if i'm still at the exit most likely trying to think if i could or should save this person on a hook.and i couldn't care less about the ranking it's a joke anyway on both sides.
You prolly teabagged. I play on PS4. Did the Killer happen to be Trapper or Myers with Insidious?
And i don't T-bag @KissyKissy nice assumption based on nothing by the way. I do T-bag when i feel that the killer deserves it, but i don't t-bag at every pallet. I will T-bag when a killer is tunneling someone else in the hope the killer gets mad at me and tunnels me. At least i buy my team some more time and if i die, i die, so be it.
Implying that camping and tunneling are toxic :^)
BuT iTS In tHe GaME. <- ######### argument
I don't tunnel because I want to, simply when someone gets saved and I go to the hook the guy who got saved just runs in front of me like a re.tard, if it happens a second time I just down them and go away
Maybe if you're a trash killer. If you're a good killer with a big lead then you can easily afford to play fair. I will go around and 3 hook everyone if they just don't do gens fast enough. I'm not sweaty for a kill when I'm clearly going to win anyway.
No, it's not. Camping and tunneling is the equivalent to gen rushing and looping. Both are valid playstyles that have nothing to do with being toxic. They all serve a purpose regarding the objective. Also, DS is not toxic.
Teabagging and pointing at the Killer are a form of taunting and disrespecting and are therefore toxic. The Killers equivalent is "hitting survivors on hook" or "mori spamming".
You're welcome.
I play on ps4 too!
Tunneling and camping is just part of the killer's play. If you get floored immediately after touching the ground again, your teammate screwed up for taking you out with the killer nearby. If you get tunneled then the killer is just desperate for a quick kill and it is what it is.
Especially after the recent rank reset I've been seeing farrrr more camping killers on ps4 so I'm just waiting to see if it calms down since this is my first rank reset. Or maybe its just common on lower ranks, I was boosted too high from the bp farming so the rank reset dropped me back down close to where I really was skillwise and now I can't rank up or down because of tunneling and camping and lag switching, and laggy killers taking advantage of people with their lagdom, and a bit of bad luck or bad play on my end as well.
Dear pig players on ps4, I am always the first one found in your scary games. Please stop camping and tunneling me with a mask on, I will massage your ears and brush your hair if you tbag hi at me and we can be best buddies
Is standing infront of someone on a hook with a chainsaw killer, or shocking the hooked guy with doctor so it's impossible to unhook not toxic? Is it even a strategy? No it's not, it's weak habbits by weak people with weak skills. Looping requires some sort of skill, knowledge and mindgames. Camping doesn't require anything but 3 braincells and 47 chromosomes.
And again, i get camping while being gen rushed, i get camping to secure a kill. I'm talking about toxic camping, not all camping is toxic. You should know what i'm talking about when i mean toxic camping, and please let's not pretend that it's a "strategy". It's cancer, that's all.
"Toxic Camping"
Is it an exploit or abusive end game chat?
If not, it's not "toxic."
When I see it or it happens to me I always think of Mickey from Rocky

You can always trade hooks these days, there is no "idiot proof" camping, especially now with the unhook invulnerability.
Yes, camping is a strategy. Is it a good strategy? Sometimes yes, but most of the time it's not. Is it scummy and unfun? For the Survivors for sure!
...but it's not toxic. It's just a Killer that doesn't give a damn about the Survivors fun / experience, nothing more. Many Survivors don't give a damn about the Killers fun, they do nothing to tune up the experience of the Killers so why should the Killer do that?
Name me one thing that Survivors regularly and intentionally do to increase the fun for the Killer while it actually hurts themselves?
Let's assume that whatever action you come up with is followed up by a "GG, thanks for the round" by the offending person to completely eliminate any perceived or projected feelings from said action.
I agree.
Describe a way that survivors make it fun for a killer? Anybody?
Why is it required for a killer to NOT play the game as intended to "make it fun" for the other team?
Why is it OK for a killer to "just" get a 2k and "let" other people escape? They let you win, which is "cooperating with the other team" and a bannable offense... yes?
Ever think that maybe it is "fun" for a killer to go for the quad kill? Why should I care about the OTHER teams "feelings being hurt" when I never at any point in time made you play the game. You know exactly what you signed up for... if you do not like what is happening, you are playing the wrong TEAM game.
The survivors signed up for a FOUR on ONE game and if you are one of those FOUR people that get caught... it is the killers fault?
I need a real life event here to compare to. So... give me any sporting event that, so the other team can "have fun", they "let them score more points?"
When, at any time ever in history, is it "ok" for a winning team, or "in the beginning" just step aside to let the underdog (survivors) score points and keep up. Is that actually fun for anybody?
This is what survivors want and it is absolutely ridiculous.
Killers that play by the rules of the game ARE making it fun!
If you don't think it is fun to gather your TEAM and go rescue someone that is in need with a killer camping... then you are playing the wrong TEAM game.
If you think it is not fun to hang on a hook to give the rest of the TEAM time to pop gens while the killer camps, you are the problem, not the camping killer... in a TEAM game.
Be a TEAM player and suck it up.
If you are playing as an individual and the only thing you want is to escape via the hatch by hiding and whining, then you are playing the wrong TEAM game and you are the problem for all the other survivors and killers alike.
Edit : i'm not saying DS is disrespecting anyone. I realized i said it a bit wrong. I'm meaning just taunting and annoying the killer and use a free escape afterwards is just a small pp thing to do.
As long as the rules of the game are not being broken, nor are you cheating, you are not responsible for the fun of your opponent, whether it be killer or survivor. These made up rules are getting over the top. Flashlights are annoying, not toxic. DS is annoying, not toxic. Camping is annoying, not toxic. Tunneling is not toxic. Looping is not toxic. Instaheals are not toxic. They are all legal parts of the game that your opponent can use whenever he feels it is best (not you). Stop putting your made up rules on others. They are allowed to play the game as they see fit within the confines of the rules of the game. Just because you do not like something, does not make it toxic.
The killer was 70% of console killers, i don't know if you know him.
I'm a Meg main when i play survivor so that David wasn't me or any of the people i know.
Oh, I understand then. I stay close to the hook only when I think someone is nearby
First you were defining what is toxic, now you are defining what is fun for every one.
I do not know what makes this game fun for you, so why should it be my responsibility to make it fun for you? I know some people enjoy jump scare killers, so is that how I should play every game? Wait, some people want to play against ultra competitive killers, is that how I should play? Some people find being hit not fun, so I can no long try to down a survivor? Please tell me whose idea of fun I should put into my killer style, since its now my responsibility to make sure every survivor has fun.
It's simple to not know what type of play an individual would think is fun or not. But that's no excuse. Because it's also simple to know what is simply unfun for everyone. Not only the survivor on the hook has no fun, the other 3 survivors do 5 gens and leave with no bp, maybe they don't even pip. How can winning be so unfun? Nobody thinks that's fun, so it's not about what people would prefer to play against, it's about basic knowledge about something that's obviously not fun for anyone. Probably killer included, i don't think camping is fun. Do you honestly think that walking around on 5% of the map, constantly looking at a hook is fun? No, that's why it's considered toxic. Because ruining someone elses fun is why you do it and then hide your pathetic sadness behind a : "yes, let me bathe in your salt yummy yummy. Ez kill" when people critisise you for it.
I'm talking about unneeded camping, which for me, and a lot of other people, is considered toxic.
"Unneeded camping at hook 1" is toxic? How does the killer figure out that it is unneeded at the beginning of the game? How can the other three survivors guarantee the killer does not depip? By running to them and getting hooked willingly? Working with the killer? What are you suggesting?
See my post above concerning "team" play... you are on a hook with a camping killer to let the rest of the TEAM get out... and your response of...
"Not only the survivor on the hook has no fun, the other 3 survivors do 5 gens and leave with no bp, maybe they don't even pip."
Please explain to me how completing generators AND escaping is zero blood points with excaping and not getting hit is not piping?
Here is a Emblem refresher course:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems#Survivor_Emblems
Don't lump all killers into "you ruin my fun by camping"... again, it is not the killers responsibility for "you to have fun". If the killer has fun by camping, guess what? You participated in that, but you ALWAYS want it the other way around. Selfish much?
Escaping and not piping? When is it the killers responsibility for you to pip? Do you even play? If you repair gens and escape without even getting hit... you win!
But a camping killer with only one hook and a sac with 3 others popping 5 gens and escaping without even hitting anyone else will downrank... that is all the punishment they need. Seriously. These silly ass arguments are what is toxic about the community, not camping killers.
The Patriots should have "played fair" by letting the Chiefs win since they have won the last few Super Bowls.
Don't blame "trash killers" for your mistake at getting caught. You failed, not them. Participation trophy denied. LOL! 
Insane much?
This is what is being suggested. Playing to lose is playing "fair" now? Really?
You must like participation trophies. In the real world, these do not exist.
If you are good survivor, you won't get caught in the first place. LOL!
Now, in reality, when I play, I go after the closest survivor when I return to the hook, I don't care if it is the one that was just hooked or the other one as generally turning around and going for the one shot down would take more time than hitting the two hit down rescuer.
It is playing the game smart. If you "think" you are being tunneled, maybe you were the closest one to hit. Blame the other survivor for getting away better than you did, not the killer for "tunneling" and wanting to win and "ruin your fun" in a team game. Wow... just wow... LOL!