Will The nightmare and pig finally get a blighted skin this year?
Seriously why haven't we gotten any blighted skins for Pig And Freddy???
Seriously why haven't we gotten any blighted skins for Pig And Freddy???
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
freddy? no
pig? possibly someday but as of right now probably no
Freddy probably has the least chance out of all the killers. He doesn't have a single cosmetic, so I doubt a blighted one is coming his way.
Yeah. plus I'm not sure the kraven estate would even allow it tbh
It's not up to the Craven Estate it's WB and New Line Cinema who are licensing Freddy
I think Freddy is extremely unlikely to get cosmetics anytime soon. A blighted cosmetic for him would be nice, yes, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
Freddy I don't think will get one. We didn't even get new cosmetics when the license holder OKd the Quentin face rework.
Pig I could see getting one. They seem to have a good relationship with the Saw license holders when it comes to cosmetics.
Well, it turns out that YES THE PIG IS GETTING HER BLIGHTED SKIN THIS YEAR!
Isnt Craven family return licence rights from NLC long time ago?
uhhhhhhhhhh……..
Yessssss :D
Oink
Now we just need an Amanda Young Skin without anything on her face and I will be complete
That'd be interesting. Wonder how the license holders would react to such a suggestion.
Possibly a method to restrict voice-lines to a cosmetic if that's a concern for whatever reason.
I wouldn't mind tbh. All the killers need some "human" casual skins.
New pig skin?!
👉️🐽 - doing that as soon as I see one with a new skin.
I will most definitely boop the Snoot
Don't play as her alot but I will considered her now more.
Congratulations to all the pork enthusiasts. Wear that bloated pig's head with pride 👍️
wow ok. blighted amanda is awesome
If anyone would be okay with that, Lionsgate would, and pretty sure Shawnee Smith would be on board. I know she once said that she was never asked to voice The Pig in DBD but would gladly do so.
That would be sick if she voiced her
They have the U.S rights while WB keeps the international rights. Bhvr is a Canadian company so they are getting the rights from WB
Lets ######### GO!!!