What is the last full chapter you enjoyed?

Half- Chapter not included

(I'm not voting like in every poll from me)

Vote is anonym but feel free to say what you liked

Comments

  • Wesker honestly.

  • My answer would be Tomb Raider, but it's not there. Anyway, I've liked pretty much all chapters, besides Chucky. That thing can burn in a fire.

  • If Half-chapters are not included, why are Hellraiser & Chucky included in the poll then?

  • @Smoe said:

    If Half-chapters are not included, why are Hellraiser & Chucky included in the poll then?

    I was also surprised, but I don't make the rules

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Downloadable_Content

  • @Tyler3 said:

    My answer would be Tomb Raider, but it's not there. Anyway, I've liked pretty much all chapters, besides Chucky. That thing can burn in a fire.

    Would be Tomb Raider for me, too. Still hoping for a full chapter.

  • You're missing Tools of Torment. I would have voted for that.

    But honestly, I've enjoyed all the chapters since Forged in Fog.

  • @MrRetsej said:

    You're missing Tools of Torment. I would have voted for that.

    But honestly, I've enjoyed all the chapters since Forged in Fog.

    Oops, you're right. Can't correct it anymore.

  • @Smoe said:

    If Half-chapters are not included, why are Hellraiser & Chucky included in the poll then?

    Because chapters/half-chapters are not defined by their content, but the patch numbers they release to.

    Chapters are even-numbered and also release once every 3 months. Half-chapters only happen occasionally and if they do, they release in-between two chapters alongside the mid-chapter patch, so they're odd-numbered.

  • @Royval said:

    Wesker honestly.

    I was thinking back and the one that came to mind was Wesker. Sure, it was annoying af that for months on end there was only Wesker - but even then it was the over-exposure that was annoying, not Weskitty.

  • i rly like dracula hes fun to play against :)

  • I enjoyed castlevania for dracula, very sad that none of the survivors are coming to the game tho. (Wanted simon or shanoa and they are just cosplays)

  • Ok, I'm voting for Chucky now. Even if I don't play him much.

    It's funny to play against him.

    The dlc brought something new: the 3rd person.

    It's the last iconic horror addition

    The skins are looking nice

    Voiced by the original actors

    I think it was a good chapter at all. Means not that I dislike every followed chapter. Every chapter added nice things, which I like.

    But according to the votes, I have to buy Castlevania soon 😉

  • Last 4 chapters have been great in my opinion, so castlevania.

  • All Things Wicked because I thought we were finally returning to a proper horror game.

    …Well, safe to say I was wrong.

  • When was oreo released? lol

  • @Hexonthebeach said:

    Half- Chapter not included

    (I'm not voting like in every poll from me)

    Vote is anonym but feel free to say what you liked

    Castlevania easy. I play the first one almost every single day.

  • All Things Wicked/Chucky. Castlevania and DND just don't do much for me, unfortunately

  • It is not that I hated Castlevania and D&D, it is just that I really loved All Things Wicked over a lot of stuff. I really like Unknown and Greenville.