Since Skull Merchant's Getting Axed..
Would anyone like to share their good memories about her?
Would anyone like to share their good memories about her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I liked how her Milkshake brought all the boys to the yard.
No matter how thoroughly I wrack my mind, I cant seem to find any…
pulling out the radar to bait out dead hard is my favorite 😭 I’ve gotten a few dc’s out of it
The only killer with such a sexy walk cycle has gone 6 feet under.
I'll never forget the game where I and the other 3 survivors stood mere inches outside of her dedicated 3 gen zone and watched her run back and forth between those 3 gens with no intention to ever chase anyone. Just kick to apply cobercharge and reset drones. Marvellous killer design.
I'll always fondly remember the match between Team Eternal and cm9i. Legendary moment in DBD history.
https://youtu.be/VwzJRAJVi7E?si=KpUjZRAIoQWyGgF5My own memories… there was one time I got paired with a 3-man who brought CoH/Dark Theory/Shadow Step/Exponential and we ended up pasting a slugging Skull Merchant with it, and that revenge felt amazing. But I'm gonna be honest, outside of her release, I don't think I've ever versed a Skull Merchant who wasn't playing the heel. Can't remember any friendly or silly ones. Best I can do is a few inoffensive ones who played like a perfectly ordinary killer during her tome challenge.
Nothing gameplay related, but I do like her walk animation and she has some of my favorite cosmetics in the game. Default outfit is rather lame .
getting humped and beat on hook, those were fond memories
having my games drag on beyond an average match a few times
I will miss it fr
I really liked her… thing. Anywho.
When she went from the frying pan straight into the fire
You're too late. I already fired the arrow lmao.
Haha
cm9i - the GOAT.
Yeah, sure. Here they are:
Not sure players will have many good moments to share. She was just as hated as Old Legion was.
I will say though, I hope they reconsider her nerfs. They are far too severe.
Her milkshake has its own gravitational pull I think.