why is chucky so common all of a sudden?
maybe its becuase i took a break from the game but i do not remember chucky being this common
maybe its becuase i took a break from the game but i do not remember chucky being this common
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He’s always been a popular choice. His pick rate is high.
he's my favourite killer to play. i think his popularity is because Blight and Wesker got nerfed. The people played blight are now Chucky mains since blight is not fun to play and wesker players that used to play wesker, well their killer is upcoming PTB dracula. they will move to Dracula wolf form.
Not for me.
I see him maybe 1 in 30-40 games which isnt common killer in my book. I see far more offten other killers.
He's always been common for me
If I'd had to guess, I'd say because of 2v8.
2v8 brought back players that haven't played in a while and those people are just trying the new content.
Very strong killer with check spots and easy to use power.
Thats why. Chuky is honestly kinda silly with how good he is and little effort you need to put into him
IMO he was never uncommon. I usually encounter at least one Chucky each day, often enough two. And he has a strong power (even tho some people like to act as if he is a D-Tier Killer since Scamper got nerfed), which also adds to this.
So I am not really surprised that many Chucky-players are around.
Because of the exploit, I'd imagine https://x.com/HensDBD/status/1825532694614450544