2 v 8 challenge 'Patch or Dispatch' not progressing

20240801211642_1.jpg

The challenge "Patch or Dispatch" in level 2 of the 2 v 8 tome is not progressing for me at all. I am trying it as Survivor in the 2 v 8 mode, got plenty of heals (on others as well as self) with skill checks, but gained no progress at all.

PC, Steam, Windows 11.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I am having the same issue, using PC through Game pass.

  • I have same issue, and i tried using medic class for this challenge, then skill checks stopped complety, the sound for a skill check i there, but i cant see the skill check wheel

  • Having same issue on ps4 version.

  • Same issue even in 1v4 mode on the Switch will see if killer works.

  • Wow this is unheard of. Behaviour releasing challenges that can't be completed. This must surely be a first. Good thing they hotfixed the 2v8 map now we only need another 345 hotfixes and the game will be out of alpha.

    But yeah this is affecting me aswell . I have not tried doing this on killer because the que are aids and i'm not wasting my time trying it out.

  • Same problem at a surrvivorรน

    edit: i made it as a killer in 2vs8 mode.

  • Killer works survivor side is bugged I did it in 2v8 as Trapper. You should be able to try 1v4 killer the wait times aren't as bad.

  • 1 v 4 Killer is how I did it. To be safe when you do it be sure you have no challenges selected for Survivor. Just do this as a Killer in a 1 v 4. I did it as Freddy.

  • Same issue on PC

  • Same with me and my friend on pc

  • Survivor challenge Not working on ps5.

    Killer challenge worked though. I finished it as a killer

  • Same for me on PC

  • Same issue

    Platform : PC

    โ€ข Description of the issue : the successful skills checks are not counted by the challenge (with or without health kit, healing others or myself, whatever class played, 1v4 or 2v8). It is impossible to complete the challenge.

    โ€ข How often does this occur : systematic

  • WORKAROUND:

    Do the challenge as KILLER, in NORMAL 1v4 Mode ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    It worked for me ๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • PC-Steam not working for me either.

    Does not work as survivor in 2v8 or normal mode. I've tried everything from using medic class to without. Healing a survivor by myself, with other people, or using self-care.

    I was going to try it as killer but queue times for both modes are more than 10min long.

  • Just finished a game and looks like they've fixed the bug. Was able to get progress.

  • PC Steam

    Just tried it and no progress :-(

  • @LilKijin said:

    Just finished a game and looks like they've fixed the bug. Was able to get progress.

    Seems random. Some games I get a few skillchecks and then others I don't. One of my friends could get them just fine, the rest of us couldn't.

  • Worked for me. Both self healing and healing others. Steam, PC.

  • @Snapshot said:

    WORKAROUND:

    Do the challenge as KILLER, in NORMAL 1v4 Mode ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

    It worked for me ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Yep thx!

    That worked for me.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    Killer works survivor side is bugged I did it in 2v8 as Trapper. You should be able to try 1v4 killer the wait times aren't as bad.

    Thanks for this!