Someone give me a good build for Spirit.
Can someone please share their best builds? Right now I slug to buy time since I suck at chasing cause no footsteps
. Can someone give me a good build for her. For slugging and for casual if you can? And some tactics with the build. I'm quite shocking. As Billy, Nurse and Hag I'm great. As Spirit I'm terrible.
Comments
My general purpose build is:
X and Y can be anything:
I generally choose to avoid terror radius perks (M&A and Distressing). M&A works well with Prayer Beads, but it does the same with Prayer Beads alone in my opinion. Distressing isnt too game changing, and might even be worse depending on the player you are facing.
Edit:
Completely forgot about Stridor, another viable option, especially once they fix sound issues.
BBQ
MYC
Maybe Stridor
Ruin/Devour Hope
And maybe TOTH if running any of the above
(Yes i know i added 5 perks)
Peak a boo/Jumpscare/Spoopy Spirit build :
Perks :
Hex: Ruin
Hex: Thrill of The Hunt
Monitor & Abuse
Discordance
add-ons :
Prayer Beads Bracelet
Yakuyoke Amulet
This build will lead into a lot of grabs. And probably a lot of salt. Fun is guaranteed with this build.
BBQ, Whispers, Stridor, Sloppy Butcher. But since sounds are busted right now use MYC instead of Stridor.
This is for trolling mostly: toh, ruin, huntress lullaby, haunted ground;prayer beads, yakuyoke amulet on the game
I use Rancor/Bitter Murmur/BBQ (if i'm farming for points)/Tinkerer (in it's place if not) M&A along with Prayer Beads and Yakuyoke Amulet for the most evil jumpscare build. If I see lots of medkits i'll swap out Tinkerer for NC.
I'll screw around with her 2 ultra rares and use Stridor/BloodHound/NC/and usually either Rancor or Bitter Murmur.
I had really consistent results, even against full SWF groups, with the following build:
Ok thanks guys I'll try every single build above to see which one works for me. ^^
What about the improved Spies in the Shadows? Would that be helpful?
The thing with Spies From The Shadows is that its not that bad of a perk, but crows are pretty unreliable. The buffs to it were much needed, but still not enough to guarantee a slot. Until they add more crows to the maps, it will remain in DBD's history books.
Ok thanks. I hope they make crows more reliable soon. ^^
Calm Spirit says hi. 😁
I was trapper for quite some time then took over leadership of the Leatherface mafia.
Just think of bats in your belfry to distinguish us. 😁
I can see why, if it ends in an 'ts' then it's @powerbats if it ends in as 'as' it's me
Thanks.
If survivors are not at objectives then take a punt a little further out and smack them.
Ty. Would a Nurses calling be useful with them?
Oh that's a big one actually. I wish they gave her a bald cosmetic lol.
Noed
I've been running discordance, pop, thrilling and new ruin and have had a lot of success. You can switch ruin for haunted grounds or devour hope.
I'm using ruin + surveillance + discordance.
I save the forth perk slot to experiment and try different things; so far I find these useful: nurse's, sloppy, make your choice, knockout, deer stalker, noed, bloodwarden, remember me.
Rin "Spirit" Yamaoka - Competitive Build
Spirit w/ Dried Cherry Blossom, Dirty Uwabaki
Make Your Choice, Surveillance, Pop Goes the Weasel, Stridor
Hmmm, distressing can extend the area survivors dont hear the phasing cause of the rusks terror radius. Never thought of that...
But i dont use that neither.
I personally use
Shadowborn - You can replace this for whatever perk you like, I just can't go back to the old FOV after using it for so long.
Stridor - Once you get used to the new sounds and judging the distance it's a Must have in my opinion because it helps when a Survivor has Iron Will that would usually be a problem.
Sloppy - Helps with Slowing the game down a slight bit but It's biggest benefit comes from Survivors who don't heal who you can hear very clearly with Stridor.
Thana - Paired with Sloppy to keep people injured for as long as possible, If they don't heal which is what you want then you also get to slow down Gens a little.
You could use Nurse's instead of Shadowborn if you want. Basically anything that slows down or helps you keep people Injured since that's when a Spirit is scariest.
With spirit you essentially need tracking, so bbq, pop, discordance and surveillance