DBD Killer tier list 8.0.0

Hi everyone! I have roughly 5k hours in the game and came up with this tierlist for the most recent patch (8.0.0). I'd like for some feedback.

What do you guys think? Thanks!

*Criteria: Consistency, basekit, common addons, maps and nowadays meta for both sides.

my-image (64).png

Comments

  • Wouldn't be my exact ordering and I think you're being a little generous to Doc and Dredge but seems like a fine list overall.

  • Billy I would place in a+ and I would put vecna in lower a, probably between where huntress and executioner are.

  • I definitely think Freddy should be below Trapper, he has no chance of a snowball whereas Trapper does, even if its pretty unlikely to happen in a match

  • Well, you're right. I'll swap them. Thanks

  • This feels like a "safe" list to me. No real outliers stand out though I do disagree a little on a few placements.

    Even with all the nerfs I think Blight is still better then Spirit.

    I feel Doctor/Clown should go behind Nemesis/Dredge.

    I actually think Bubba should go up to the bottom of A or top of B.

    All super debatable of course.

  • Poor Trappy. I personally feel like he's one of the most fun killers in the game, but most people think killer should be able to ex win without any thought or effort :(

    Its nice to see Hag in the middle, though. She usually gets low tiers.

  • Chucky too high

  • @Yharwick said:

    Wouldn't be my exact ordering and I think you're being a little generous to Doc and Dredge but seems like a fine list overall.

    I think Dredge bounces between A+ and C tier depending on the map since he's dependent on lockers. On a good map, he can be an absolute monster with extreme pressure and snowball potential. However, that potential is diminished in certain maps due to poor or nonexistent locker placements.

  • @JackieShana said:

    Hi everyone! I have roughly 5k hours in the game and came up with this tierlist for the most recent patch (8.0.0). I'd like for some feedback.

    What do you guys think? Thanks!

    *Criteria: Consistency, basekit, common addons, maps and nowadays meta for both sides.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/70SRTBTSOVQG/my-image-2864-29.png

    Is platform and/or M&K vs. controller considered?

  • Chucky is Top 5 or Top 6 easily.

  • Putting Billy in the same tier as Nurse and above Blight is bold, but honestly I can't even say I disagree

  • @TheArbiter said:

    I definitely think Freddy should be below Trapper, he has no chance of a snowball whereas Trapper does, even if its pretty unlikely to happen in a match

    no to mention trapper has some solid and pretty strong add ons . Freddy has nothing for add ons ๐Ÿ’€