Distortion buff?
Just played a few trials and in summary:
- Amount of tokens is pathetic. If killer uses aura reading addons or/and plays Freddy, he can delete perk in a few minutes.
What i want:
- Make Tokens given scale with level 4/4/5.
- Cloak time increase to 10/12/14 secons.
Comments
I think a better solution would be to give it the same requirement as Stake Out, where you can refill tokens by hiding in killer radius and start off with 0.
Ok, let me get into my pocket locker, oh wait, i don't have one.
It will be a waste of perk slot if killer have m&a or can silence TR.
the perk needs to have some sort of cooldown make it like 20s or less so that you gain the tokens ive seen alot ppl reaction of this perk saying that its broken and that it will become meta... i dont see this perk broken and nobody its using it
It is a nice perk, but it is not broken and has its flaws. Freddy is one of them, but well... Who cares? It is one killer out of 14 who can get rid of the Tokens very easy.
Nurse Calling is another one... If you use Self-Care, you will quickly burn out of Token, if you stay at your spot. If you heal or get healed, your Distortion will work, however the other person is visible.
But the perk is ok. The time is also good, I mean, 10 Seconds is more than enough to avoid something like BBQ.
I tested the perk, but I would not consider using him for a longer time, but it is one of those perks, which can be used.
I agree with you and I opened a huge thread about the need of a Distortion buff: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/32740/distortion-is-unreasonably-too-weak If we collect all the ideas on the same matter in the same thread, it will be easier for the developers to read them.
I agree with this, but it's really good for just knowing what perks the killer has to try and avoid them without tokens.
It shouldn't even exist in the first place.