DC -> BBQ/WGLF stack
Is it possible to give the Killer the BBQ stack if someone DCs before getting hooked and the survivor his stacks if the killer DCs?
It's getting annoying if you can't get 4 stacks because of DCs
It's getting annoying if you can't get 4 stacks because of DCs
Comments
A much more prevalent issue is survivors losing everything when a killer rage quits. They are actually LOSING what they earned. You're complaining about something you may not have even gotten in the first place.
Survivors DC usually if you downed them. There is nothing more to earn than walking some steps and hitting spacebar to get your stack. And BP doesn't change anything about the match so don't bring up how easy it is after survivors dc.
Also this would go both ways, a survivor who DCs could give WGLF stacks or just simply all if a killer DCs.
Also, survivors don't lose anything if the killer DCs. In fact, they get 5k escaping points
I have no respect for people who say ######### like "dumbest thing I've ever read in my life." Learn to actually argue without hyperbolic insults.
Second, survivors DC all the time, not just when they get downed. So if one survivor dies early, another DCs and then the remaining two say "F this" and then DC, you think you should be handed double bloodpoints just for free? All that does is further reward killers who camp first hook when survivors refuse to play against them.
Also, no, survivors often lose offerings, items, addons and all BP when killers disconnect. Shows how out of touch you are.
While we could argue that standing survivors should not give a stack, im not gonna give any room in saying that downed survivors who DC should.
@brokedownpalace I will have to agree to disagree with you. In all the cases that killers disconnected, I've never lost my items. I've only lost offerings because... Well I've already had entered a trial at that point. You've just stated though, that survivors dc all the time, as in, it's a regular occurance.
So why t̴̻͒̑h̶̡̻͆̐e̵̪̎ ̵̩̐̌b̴̜̑̆l̸̢͓̈o̸̜̞̔o̷̤̩͂d̴̖̉͠y̴̙̓̈́ ̵̫̀h̸̹́͠e̴̲͚͑l̴̘̋ĺ̴̲͙̽ ̴̙̰̅̚s̵͍̳̅̄h̶̬̳͋́ǒ̴̓͜u̴͉̱̓ḻ̷̄d̸͉͔̄̇n̷̲̜̚͠'̷̘͐t̷͈̂͝ ̸̡̲̐͗k̸͉͆̚i̵͈͘ͅl̸̮̝̑͘l̸̙̍̏ę̶̧̍r̷̺̟̎̀s̶̮̕ ̸͚̃͐ǵ̸̖̐ề̸̥̟t̷̘̔ ̵̨̟̀c̷̛͉̟͝o̶̝̲̐͠m̷͇͍̀͝p̵̤̚ȩ̸͚͛n̴̼͝s̵͔̞̃̐á̴͍̯̏t̴̙̒e̵̙̲̽̅d̸̙͕͠ ̵̭̹̌f̷͖̋ͅỏ̶̮̚r̵͕̈ͅ ̶̻̀̃ͅi̷̻̲͐ṱ̶͂͂?̸̤̄̀
I've had matches where I was doing pretty well as killer, chased people in record time and knocked them. I pick them up, they missed DS, and then as I get to a hook, they DC and I lose out on tokens I could have earned.
Besides, this post is asking specifically for PERK stacks, not post game points. I would assume if the op wasn't running BBQ then they shouldn't get a extra 25% for a survivor dc. The original post only asked for BBQ and WGFF to get the stacks if so and so DCs.
I clearly said that the most survivors DC AFTER YOU DOWNED THEM, THERE IS NO SKILL REQUIRED FOR THE LAST STEPS AKA TO PICK UP AND HOOK.
And if someone DCs early, you probably haven't got any points from him anyway, so the stack is not impacting the outcome BP at the end that much.
Pease just stop, you are just making yourself looking like a fool if you continue.
Bloody insane how people need to disagree about every single thing you post in this forum, even about topics like this where the gameplay balance isn't touched at all and noone gets any harm but it only benefits everyone.
Absolute madness...
Community is so divided that we can not want WGLF healing tokens without killers being against it, or BBQ tokens without survivors being against it.
I see no harm here, killers should definitely get their stacks if somebody DC for whatever reason.
I actually agree with you on how WGFF needs more things that could grant tokens. Healing definitely would fit a 'We are living forever' mentality. I play 50/50 killer and survivor so I can see why these tokens are important to get.
I fcking agree with this statement. I feel like people just don't want the opposite side to be happy about anything. Who gets harmed if a killer gets a token for DC. I even think that the token should be granted for whatever reason, whether you down them or he disconnects in the first second of the match or whatever. It is not killer's problem that you disconnected.
I thought I'm going to bump this topic cuz the DCs are out of control atm
@SnakeSound222
This here, it wouldn't hurt anyone and besides, it's only fair that you get your stacks when someone else didn't want to give them to you by DCing.
@DwightsLifeMatters, Here's another free bump, because I think it's a great idea. Especially with the DC epidemic going on, and your suggestion even covers the perks from both sides of the game.
Funny thing is. Even when there are plenty of valid reasons to disagree. There will STILL be a fool who uses invalid reasons anyway
First off, that second paragraph is way off, the only thing you will lose is your offering not items with addons, while killers on the other hand, lose not only their offering but add ons.
Now downing a survivor requires skill, and usually salty survivors will dc, and usually I will run bbq, I lost 25%. About half my matches these days are 2 people dcing when downed at the beginning forcing me to farm with survivors, and get 2 out of 4 stacks due to, 2 people dcing. I don't see any harm in giving a token to bbq per survivor dcing that match. If killer dcs, and you are running WGLF, it will just gie ya the remaining token or all 4 tokens.
Nope. I still often lose items and add ons and receive 0 blood points and depip when killers disconnect. As for the other points, I'm not gonna continue a debate from nearly 4 months ago because someone decided to resurrect this, so agree to disagree.
This also has nothing to do with survivor vs killer for me. I don't think either should be given free stacks for a DC. My opinion on that isn't going to change.
That's a bug if it's happens, has nothing to do with intended mechanics. There was a time when I was constantly losing my items even when I escaped sucxeful. Or my addons when I used white ward offerings.
So don't come up with logical fallacies to prove a point.
And please don't act as if threats are like food and you need to toss them into bin after a while. Nothing wrong to revive a threat when the issue still exists.
👍
I don't eat expired food, sorry.
So it would be better to make a whole new thread but with the same title and sentences, just so it's "fresh"?
Wth buddy? I thought you will like that idea.