I did it

I’ve had this game since Freddy, until recently I never really went for achievements, but now, I’ve done it. I have every single achievement in dead by daylight. Proof on my Xbox account ~RotBb

Comments

  • Congrats! USA! USA! USA!

  • Congrats, I'm still working on a few and have to buy Jeff still and get him done.

  • Cries in Taking One For The Team
  • Although I don't care about achievements, I also recognize the work that goes into getting every single achievement. Congratulations.

  • @RotBb said:
    I’ve had this game since Freddy, until recently I never really went for achievements, but now, I’ve done it. I have every single achievement in dead by daylight. Proof on my Xbox account ~RotBb

    Congrats

  • Gratz!
    I haven’t ever played to get achievements. I find it more rewarding if I did something random and it ended up in a trophy screenshots hah

  • @Milo said:
    Cries in Taking One For The Team

    In just under 1 year of playing both sides still half way through that one rip haha.

  • @RotBb Congrats :D Its not an easy ride, thats for sure :D The one achievement that drove me crazy was Myers ''Evil Incarnate'' - Kill all 4 Survivors with tier 3 Evil Within. Im sure there was more that annoyed me but that achievement took me ages lol

  • Oh my god, adept nurse on console, as a fellow xbox player, I bow down to you my lord

  • Your title made me think you were confessing to some kind of crime or something.

  • @AlwaysInAGoodShape said:
    Your title made me think you were confessing to some kind of crime or something.

    lol
    Miss Lol still, whoever used lol for legion you are a terrible person

  • Oh my god, adept nurse on console, as a fellow xbox player, I bow down to you my lord

    Adept nurse was easy, skilled huntress was terrifying, so was deranged pursuit 
  • RotBb said:
    I’ve had this game since Freddy, until recently I never really went for achievements, but now, I’ve done it. I have every single achievement in dead by daylight. Proof on my Xbox account ~RotBb
    *Hard to swallow truth pills*

    DBD achievements are super easy to do on console.  

    Going for the PC achievements (without boosting/farming) is harder.
  • Congrats I'm still working on 4 people and the hatch one and I don't play swf so yea.

  • RotBb said:
    I’ve had this game since Freddy, until recently I never really went for achievements, but now, I’ve done it. I have every single achievement in dead by daylight. Proof on my Xbox account ~RotBb
    *Hard to swallow truth pills*

    DBD achievements are super easy to do on console.  

    Going for the PC achievements (without boosting/farming) is harder.
    Skilled huntress is just as hard on console as it is on PC
  • Gud Job, Congraturation!