Why did you choose your forum pfp?
Just something I’d be interested to hear about!
Why have you chosen your current pfp and what were your first - or prominent previous pfps?
I have for the people because it is probably my most defining perk and as I can’t loop, can’t use flashlights, barely hit flashbangs, use no exhaustion perks, For the People and Boon Exponential are probably my most associated perks. All my friends I play with probably characterise me with For The People too so that’s why I have mine.
I’m guessing some might be whimsical and some somewhat symbolic but sure there are some interesting stories from vets and
lurkers alike out there and would love to hear your stories!

Comments
That’s as good a reason as any!
🔥🔥🧢👧🏽✨🇧🇷🔥🔥
Cause I really like the movie insidious and the red face demon in it, also the perk is pretty funny on unknown.
insidious is a great movie! 👹
I have had an insidious Unknown do that to me before lol I found it hilarious lol (well after I had my heart jump out of my mouth!)
[insidious]
◐ 👤🔪 ('ロ'('ロ'('ロ'('ロ' )!!!
Because Trapper is still my favourite killer for his simplicity and although I'm not very good as killer, he can achieve a nice 4k from pure luck
Utmost respect for you! As a survivor only player myself, I consider myself a tutorial trapper main!
The main thing is you enjoy your killer and that is the best thing for sure :)
🪤🐀
Because I've sort of developed a love-hate relationship for no mither after I got it 3 times in one play session in chaos shuffle.
Haha understandable! I had it a few times in chaos shuffle too and don’t think I got value even once sadly lol
🥰 {🤕🩸🚫} 😠
Clown. Me like Clown.
How can you resist this adorable face? He's so friendly.
∑( ◦д⊙)‼ 🧪💨∩🤡っ🔪 ('ロ'('ロ'('ロ' )!!!
In….deed!!
haha I don’t have much success against clown but I do find a lot of clown matches fun I have to say! When he’s not chewing on my finger ! 👈
This is so funny. Big props to you!
Jocelyn🐝💤⏰Awakens!
( ˘ω˘ )💤…( ゚д゚)!
Yeah, looking back on it, it's hilarious. But when I was playing I went through the 7 stages of grief the third time when I got selfcare as well 😭
Oh because why not? I got the best hair. Why wouldn't I want to show that off :p
Unless you wanna look me in the eye?
For sure! N..no ma’am, You are a walking, stalking, teleporting, advert for Vidal Sassoon!! And a community video rental entrepreneur to boot - I would never deny your claims!
👩🏻✨👀📺📼
Favorite horror villain.
can’t beat Myers for one of top movie villains for sure!
🎥🎞️🍿✨
👤🔪 🎃