The Unknown's voice actor has sadly passed away
This is really heart breaking
This is really heart breaking
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait what the hell what? That's awful.
My condolences.
Found a bit more info online about what she was going through - that's awful considering alongside how they were being harassed for their VA position in DBD.
For a bit of context, Zoey was very ill with an incurable disease. We were very lucky to get such a stellar performance from her.
Rest in peace.
That's depressing.
I understand first hand how debilitating autoimmune diseases are. She is resting in peace now. My condolences to her family and friends, and those who love and will miss her.
She did an amazing work with her Voice acting giving life to personally my favourite killer. May she rest in peace.
From reading her twitter account i had no idea she was ill. I'm shocked. May she rest in peace.
What?! Omg, this is so sad... May she rest in peace...
Her last tweet breaks my heart...
I didn't know anything about her but this is still heartbreaking.
My condolences.
R.I.P.
Condolences to her family.
Truly heart breaking, she seemed very passionate, friendly… it's very sad when people this young leave us and there isn't anything that we can do.
Rest in Peace.
That's horrible to hear.
May she rest in peace.
She gave one of my favorite killers so much personality. This is heartbreaking
Hopefully BHVR takes the opportunity to honor her in some way. Something as simple as a charm to pay tribute to her passing and allow others to show respect to her the same way they did for Puppers.
My condolences.
She didn't deserve the hand she was given, but she played it well. RIP to a fantastic VA.
Such sad news. Rest in peace.
I had no idea she was sick. This is heartbreaking. Rest in peace.
A legend, but certainly not nameless or unknown.
May she rest in peace.
she goated 💐
⏳⌛
How awful, she was only 29 which is young! May she rest peacefully. From what I heard she seemed so sweet and an amazing person. Unknown is one of my favorite killers to play as and against, so she is someone, I myself and many people respect for sure.
Never forget. 💔
It's crazy that we never know when someone could be fighting for their life in private.
Rest easy Zoey, you voiced one of the most unique DBD characters of all time.