Just destroyed a wannabe toxic squad.

Wannabe toxic squad just got exterminated. Only one gen done. FeelsGoodMan. They practically threw themselves on my hooks while trying to be toxic.

Wannabe toxic squad just got exterminated. Only one gen done. FeelsGoodMan. They practically threw themselves on my hooks while trying to be toxic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yeah, that always feels great ^^
That rank 18 also last second switched on me aswell. Looking at her loadout my guess is that she intentionally deranks to stay in the brown ranks so that she can load in with her SWF to bully noobish killers. Hilarious how much of an Omegafail it was. Tried getting my attention at the start of the match with flashlight clicking and teabagging. Went for her friend instead and got a basement hook. Everything went south for them after that. Watching them try to save him was like watching flies swarm #########.
My Nurse eats SWF for breakfast as well.
I like when they bring 4 flashlights again me ( main hag) and they lose them every time
Congratulations, and that noed, well I hope and you dont complain about DS
Stated in original post, only one gen done. SS didn't complain about DS in their post. I personally take NoEd as a insurance policy, even though I don't tend to use it at all since I murder everyone to death with my Trapper.
"His" gameplay you mean the dude is a straight up pervert.
And the funny moments are not funny at all it's either bug abuse or standard jungle jim loops and pallet slams with ear ######### haha
Why don't you scrap NOED for a useful perk, you're obviously a good killer you don't need the crutch
just some advice.
Mine always turns a game around when there's 2 gens left by slugging. People always try to get the gens done ASAP against Nurse lol. Once it hits 2, I just eat them all.
I didnt think it was possible to depip past rank 15. I tried it because I just started this game during the Winter 2018 event and accidentally pipped to rank 7 as survivor. Then tried to depip back to 20 and it just wasn't happening when I hit 15.
Congrats, I'm a survivor main currently, but I've seen tons of gameplay and had a few swf games as survivor or killer where it was just flashlights, instaheals, dead hards and freaking teabagging. Makes me feel bad for the killer sometimes if I see a killer with 0 hooks or kills at the very end and they seem to give up on life after a game full of mistakes or toxic survivors and walk away I'll just let them kill me or try to farm me with a teammate till I make them kill me.
I would have but i was at p2 50 and dident want to waste the points. NOED was the best perk i had to fill the 4th slot. bloodweb RNG was not kind.
Did the same as Doctor, proud of myself. It started out bad for me, got down to two gens to do, and then they stopped repairing gens to go save their friend. There was only one solo survivor, I had to hook her once and they didn't even bother to save her
That has to be probably one of the worse things with SWF. If you play a top tier killer such as Billy or Nurse SWF cancer can usually be defeated in most cases but unfortunatly if there is a solo player the SWF tends to neglect them as a team mate and gets the short end of the stick.
seems they did a good job if it was so much to post it on the forums, dont you think?
I lol at the people trying to tear you down.
-there is no comparable killer perk to DS...so running NOED is not analogous....AT ALL.
-you never got to open gates, so you actually ran a 3-perk build
-in fairness, the toxic builds, post game.chat comments and obvious smurfing suggests you were probably playing against immature kids, but if they play that much, they should know better.
-any time you rek a swf group it's a solid victory. And the more sweaty they are, the better!
I write all that because I know that your intentions are not good to make a post that you "just destroyed a swf group" .. When I play solo and I'm chased by 5 gens I do not come to the forum and do a post "Just pissed a killer for 5 gens".. Everything that causes it's more toxicity on both sides
I saw your comments you act like you are a killer main and you keep defending survivors? what's going on here. FAKE KILLER
I never act as a killer main... I play both side and give my opinion..
I just found it a bit humorous and wanted to share my experience. It was funny because the Rank 18 deliberately tried to get my attention to chase them. Instead i 100% ignored them and went for their friends and everything went south for them. There is a lesson to be learned however from my experiences with groups like these. If you have someone that you know has a full second chance loadout and is deliberately trying to get you to chase them its best to completely ignore them and find someone else. If i would have tried to chase that Rank 18 i likely would have lost the game.
The problem with this post is of it cause toxicity.
Oh and I also do the same, when they call my attention I leave them because I know I do not want to chase someone for 5 gens and in the end it ends up dying xD
Thats why I have started dodging certain SWF types as survivor, its sad....