Who is the most annoying killer to face?
I think The Clown, Pinhead, Chucky or The Legion. Whenever I get any of them I just wanna leave. What about you?
I think The Clown, Pinhead, Chucky or The Legion. Whenever I get any of them I just wanna leave. What about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Skull Merchant and Hag
Killers that make me want to leave the game (but I don't - it's against the rules!). In order of most miserable to play against:
Skull Merchant and Pinhead for me.
SM for obvious reasons. Pinhead because I hate the chains. Having to remove four or five gens from my body in a chase. The box can be so annoying too especially in solo queue when everyone thinks someone else is going to go for it and then nobody does and you get the chain hunt.
I wouldn't say annoying but the most disappointing is one who fails to be an adequate threat of elimination.
Nothing sadder than running circles around a killer who just can't catch you and being under no threat whatsoever.
The farming killer falls into this too… I didn't sign up to play ring around the rosie… I signed up to try and escape from the big scary monster.
Trickster, SM or Knight for me…
Its more of a type a player you are facing rather than a killer power itself.
Something like 4 man slug Nurse is never fun that runs screaming perks and knock out perks with slowdown/anti-heal just kills all fun.
Chucky, easily. I know I'm going hear AHHHHHHHHHHHHH as soon as I get unhooked against 90% of Chucky players. Plus Scamper is annoyingly free
I was watching a streamer play Chucky with Rat Poison and Lethal Pursuer, it's basically hacking. The gameplay is definitely not great, but the voice lines (both Chucky and Tiffany) make me enjoy playing against them. Same thing with Xenomorph, the design is so cool that it makes up for the unfun mechanics.