When "era" of the game did you guys start playing in?

Comments

  • Started playing a year after release. I miss old Freddie.

  • I'm a 2018 player! Those were good times.

  • Even a cross off play was able to be idle commonly in those days.
    In addition, I might not match it with c like the present

  • Saw the game had Freddy in it and thought, sure, I'll give it a go. I remember the Spirit teasers, how underwhelming she was on PTB and that people were upset that it wasn't a samurai killer.

    DbD has come a long way lol

  • I started playing during lunar new year 2020, just before Trickster PTB

  • Started with Silent Hill! Not because of Silent Hill but I remember my first few matches being on Midwich and being terrified of everything…

  • Thank god the game has evolved passed it's old iteration from 2016 - 2021

  • Been playing since the beta they had when you pre-ordered the deluxe version of the game.

  • I started in March 2021, a little before Trickster release.

  • i have a stranger things involved disc where i get the demo and steve and nancy

    feels good cant lie

  • yo @TheSingularity when did you start playing?

  • I began playing this videogame shortly after they announced Forged in Fog with the Knight. Didn't think I'd like it at first since I'm not massively into horror, but I thought to myself, oh go on I'd try it. Turns out I had a blast, and to this day I still enjoy when I go online on my Xbox.

  • I joined right around the time everyone was confused by SBMM; Late October 2021 — it was really confusing to see people getting offended if they, who had reached Gold or sth, were matched with an Ash person. - Or how someone in "Gold Ranks" could be so bad. Friends and I (all started at the same time) were like "######### are they on about?!"

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3701817#Comment_3701817

    i tried DBD upon release but at the time I didnt like this game. Rebought it in October 2019 and have been solid ever since. Solid 5 years.

    I was an avid Evolve Stage 2 player (yes I was Legacy as well). When Stage 2 officially died I needed a 4v1 game and this was it 😏👍

    i absolutely love EVOLVE and they need to bring it back online-EVOLVE wraith main←i like stealth

  • when sony gave us the game on the PSPLUS, during clown´s chapter if i remember correctly

  • I joined right as Legion released.