Badham needs hook downstairs or 1 hook!
Bully squad took me down to main did the gen and kept going down. They had boil over flip flop, no mither and tenacity.
So annoying. I had nothing to hook. 🪝 abused the crap out of that room. Maybe it’s just me. Could be a skill issue. I was playing oni. I’m not amazing with him but phew. What should I do?
Suggestions?
They recovered so fast I could barely get them to bleed out.
Comments
the entire badham realm should be reworked tbh
Yeah and while we're at it, remove hook destruction on kill. It's so outdated and just causes dead zones where you're forced to slug.
Agreed, this map and particularly the preschool building is a well-known exploit used by bully squads, and needs to be fixed asap, I agree adding a hook where the basement stairs would be would be a start, although after the hook is consumed the other 3 survivors would presumably continue to exploit the building so I think shortening the length of the building would also be in order.
It's literally making a match unfun for everyone, I don't get why it exists when they changes every killers to discourage slugging
Congrats, you just made 1000th post about this problem here! Another 3 years of complaining and they will add hook here, I believe it. Maybe even rework this nice map in 5 years.
Sorry. I didn’t realize. I’m not trying to annoy the community. It happened last night and so it gave me motivation to write.
but you’re right. 🤣
I could have sworn that Badham has been more than twice already. Always something with that realm.