when is badham going to be fixed?

worst map in the game

long walls, long fences, long hedges, extremely long main building its insane!

this game gives me white hairs

Comments

  • Badham Preschool 1 is okay, as that map still has the original layout.

    But the others are pretty terrible, yeah.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Badham Preschool 1 is okay, as that map still has the original layout.

    But the others are pretty terrible, yeah.

    Okay so there’s what, 4-5 of them? What are the differences? I thought map tiles were random anyways.

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3697788#Comment_3697788

    Okay so there’s what, 4-5 of them? What are the differences? I thought map tiles were random anyways.

    There are 5 Badham Preschool maps, but that wasn't always the case.

    Before that horrible patch 3.1.0, there was just a single Badham Preschool map in the game. That original layout, the way Badham is meant to be, still exists in the form of Badham 1. The other four have completely different layouts, not just the tiles it spawns.

    Badham 4 is a bit smaller than the original layout, while Badham 5 is larger. 2 and 3 have the same size, but the houses and tiles change positions.

    In my opinion, the original layout of Badham 1 is the only one that should stay. Everything else is just another mistake from that horrible patch.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3697790#Comment_3697790

    There are 5 Badham Preschool maps, but that wasn't always the case.

    Before that horrible patch 3.1.0, there was just a single Badham Preschool map in the game. That original layout, the way Badham is meant to be, still exists in the form of Badham 1. The other four have completely different layouts, not just the tiles it spawns.

    Badham 4 is a bit smaller than the original layout, while Badham 5 is larger. 2 and 3 have the same size, but the houses and tiles change positions.

    In my opinion, the original layout of Badham 1 is the only one that should stay. Everything else is just another mistake from that horrible patch.

    Oh wow I see. How interesting. Wait, so why the need for 5 of them instead of just 1 with random layouts like eyrie?

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3697796#Comment_3697796

    Oh wow I see. How interesting. Wait, so why the need for 5 of them instead of just 1 with random layouts like eyrie?

    Good question, my friend.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Badham Preschool 1 is okay, as that map still has the original layout.

    But the others are pretty terrible, yeah.

    I disagree. The loops and size are still really strong for survivors, the main building is the same size and contains essentially the same pallets and window no matter the iteration, and the fences and walls are still long. I don't think any of the badhams are ok.

  • @Commander_Nefarious said:

    worst map in the game

    long walls, long fences, long hedges, extremely long main building its insane!

    this game gives me white hairs

    Probably my most hated map so many safe fillers that chain into shack and other buildings

  • If it's not bad anymore, would it be called goodham then?

  • @KazRen said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3697788#Comment_3697788

    I disagree. The loops and size are still really strong for survivors, the main building is the same size and contains essentially the same pallets and window no matter the iteration, and the fences and walls are still long. I don't think any of the badhams are ok.

    And I don't think any of these things are problematic with Badham's original layout. Definitely better than Gideon's Pallet Town or Coldwind's endless deadzones.

  • @HerInfernalMajesty said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3697796#Comment_3697796

    Oh wow I see. How interesting. Wait, so why the need for 5 of them instead of just 1 with random layouts like eyrie?

    Presumably because the layout of the school building and road sections don't allow for many random variations. You'd just have a couple of filler tiles that could change and the two houses that could potentially swap places.

  • I don't think there should be 5 variants.

  • @SoGo said:

    I don't think there should be 5 variants.

    agreed 💯

  • It's the only map I ever see killers go afk on. It's definitely a nightmare for killers without mobility and zoning.

  • I had a whole team a couple of days ago one Name was Avoid Me was a Adam player they all brought a Preschool offering and I went afk off rip, was just trying to see the new huntress skin mori they tried to blind me so I started chasing one of them then I heard 5 gens pop in about 25 secs I personally think it’s the worst map in dbd history for killer including old crow.