Why are so few survivors nice?
It doesn't matter if I play killer or survivor, after the match mostly the other survivors are cursing and flaming eachother and the killer.
Why is that so?
Why can't we be nice and have a good game?
It doesn't matter if I play killer or survivor, after the match mostly the other survivors are cursing and flaming eachother and the killer.
Why is that so?
Why can't we be nice and have a good game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It kind of sucks do watch the character you chose to digitally represent yourself to die, I guess.
But yeah, to some of the extents I've seen is ridiculous.
List of Survivors who are nice to Killers:
-Some Quentins
-Some Kates
-Memelord Jake mains
-Roughly 10-15% of Megs
List of Survivors who aren't nice to Killers:
-Everyone else
DbD is about misdirection and mind games. Survivors (and killers) reach toxic levels of salt when they lose because a loss implies that they were outsmarted. Which is impossible, right? Clearly it's a lie that the killer is smarter than you! 🙃
There's some that're just that way, some that're that way because their favorite streamer is doing it cough Ochido cough, then you get the ones just blowing off some steam.
During the game I do whatever it takes to win, but after the game it's all good and fun. It's still just a game.
So toxic people simply lack the ability of introspection, figure out how they themselves can improve and just let their anger over their inability out on some faceless stranger on the internet.
Well, that's sad, but nothing I can do. Thank you for this insight.
Cymer
Entitlement.
LOl I think some of its funny. I have had matches against some survivors where if you do good job and save htem from hook they love you but the second you leave them on hook they cussing you out.....
I know that my initial experience with this game was really bad due to deranking killers, so that could be partially why. I know that when I was new, I absolutely hated killers and even remember saying I'd bm them around every corner out of frustration. That changed rather fast.
Long time players who are ######### are likely just...#########. No explanation for them really.
Because a lot of them just don't know how to relax and just have fun.
0% of Megs
I am permanently scarred to Megs
They all suck and I hate them all and they make me feel sad.
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
I bought this piece of ######### game to have fun. i have less than 10 hours on huntress and literally 2 games played with other killers. Whenever i play i get people who have several hundred if not above thousand HOURS played. It's so moronic. They are using some ######### fuckwit tactics that i cannot counter because GUESS WHAT? - The game spits me out to some garbage 1000h players while i just want to have fun.
Matchmaking 2/10
Also the hatchets breaking on LITERALLY any grain of dust before they hit the survivor is ######### great.
Summary: I thought this game would be diffrent than any other multiplayer low effort game but it's just a buggy, unfinished mess.
Nah mate some Megs really do be like that
Where the frick are the Dwights?
Dwights are either completely and utterly clueless noobs or pro epic gamers that are second only to black shirt Claudettes in toxicity.
The majority of the survivors I have met are nice. You just remember the negative experiences more than you do the positive ones.
Honestly I just keep it moving along when a match is over. I rarely ever say anything in the end game chat because I want to get into the next round. Dead By Daylight's community is growing a lot, chances are I won't ever play against that person again. Why people waste breath on a passer-by is a mystery to me. If it's obvious you're being a twat (BMing, face-camping, etc.) for no apparent reason, I may have a word or two with you.
I wouldn't really say a lot of survivors aren't nice. A better word would be unsportsmanlike given how you rarely get a gg from a survivor.
I personally try to stick around and compliment the killer if they had an amazing play. I am always impressed when a Killer can outsmart or juke me, especially using low tier killers like Freddy.
Although I never flame anyone, I will just keep quiet if I was killed because I got unlucky and get camped for an entire match.
Cuz that's not fun, it never is fun.
Being tunneled and being camped is never fun, that's like the least you could do to achieve kills as a Killer and I will never say a GG to anyone who won't improve and just stick with a strategy that may seem effective at first, but only in giving the survivors frustration you won't believe.
Which one?
Yes which one since there's a few cough adept Freddy cough that want you to bash ahead against keyboard.
Taking One For The Team
Isn't that the one you can achieve while body blocking the hook? I haven't gotten it yet. xD Thought I did, but that's okay. Most of those you'll get with time I believe.
The fact is: bodyblocking doesn't count.
The survivor must be on their feet. So basically only farming works for this achiev
Oh, what are you up to? Those kinds I just let happen naturally, typically.
Yeah that one is also super picky for the conditions for it to activate in over 600 hours of survivor playing at least I'm not even halfway.
People find a reason to jump down each other's throats.
It happens in games like Call of Duty.
it happens in games like Dark Souls.
It can even happen in Pokémon.
Don't even get me started on League of Legends or Smite, the community for those games makes the most toxic people in this community look like a Buddhist monks.
Honestly as long as there is an online element to a game there will be people who are toxic to their opponents and their teammates.
Yeah, I actually didn't realize I hadn't gotten it yet. I'm at 700+ hours, but I'm pretty close.
Entitled survivors or salty killer, if I have a nice game I will write gg and that's it, I play on console so I get hate less often than PC
I've seen so many people say ######### things in the end game chat, including people I'm playing with. Over voice they are laughing like it's no big deal, but to me... it's a huge deal. People should never talk like that, it goes beyond jokes and playful trash talking. Those people that do that immediately get the boot off my friends list or a stiff message from me telling them to quit. No one deserves that crap. Being nice makes a difference and I won't play with people that are toxic in the chat. If they don't have respect for the human on the other end, then they have no respect from me.