Avoid 3 basic attacks by the killer in a SINGLE MATCH
BHVR, could you please change this to 1 hit or 3 hits in general and not in a single match because this is a terrible challenge. Thank you.
BHVR, could you please change this to 1 hit or 3 hits in general and not in a single match because this is a terrible challenge. Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
me reremembering how to 360 just to get it done
old dead hard o7
I guess I'll leave it till last and then just hope for a farming killer.
AGREEEEE. Some challenges are okay, but "in one match" restriction just make it nearly impossible to do. Like this, or "kill 4 survivors in the basement in 1 match", "grab 2 survivors from gen in 1 match", what the hell are these challenges? Are they even tried to play it themselves?
Plot Twist was my friend
That's really smart... Resilience at pallets and hope for the best would have been my plan, but that's actually genius if that actually works.
lol where is scratch mirror Myers when u need him. Better hope you run into a spirit who like to swing out of phase. About the only way that's getting done
I got mine after several games of trying for it by baiting swings at a window vault the killer was on the other side of, but I'm 50/50 as to whether they were actually trying for the hits or figured out I was going for this challenge and took pity on me.
Yes plz!
I was super disheartened when I realized it was 3 misses in one match, not 3 misses period. It's just not something I get to do very often as I never liked Dead Hard and short of having a killer just take greedy swings and hope they screw them up, there's not a very reliable way to get missed swings at you :(
Thank you! Was trying to think of perks to help me do it lol
99ing sb is my goto now that DH is gone
This was super frustrating. The only reason I got it was because I was stupidly lucky to get a killer running a mad grit build. I have never been so happy to see that perk.
You're a goddamn genius.
I tried Breakout but they just stopped swinging.
Had one game where I got 2, and then my teammates left me to die on first hook while accomplishing nothing of value and I nearly cried.
Edit: Never mind, I have no idea how Plot Twist helps this. I just popped it and the killer swung directly over me, and it didn't count towards the challenge. I don't get the point of the perk for it.
Breakout is counter-productive for something like this. Because once they realized that you have Breakout (which is not that hard to see), they want to get to a Hook ASAP.
I think I will try this without Breakout, just avoiding basic attacks if the Killer is carrying someone. Not sure if it will be enough for 3 in one game tho...
I won't even bother with this challenge, to be honest.
So I was not gonna bother with this either but I ended up getting lucky. Got in a match with a huntress who kept trying to M1 me and kept missing. It was literally first chase of the match and she missed 3 hits on me in a row.
Clearly I got the luck of the draw that match because otherwise I would not have gotten this.