Cote must be stopped
We have to stop him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same what
Never! Cote is a pure cinnamon roll, he must be protected.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS ADORABLE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO COOPER THEN?? AND THE PANDA????
Sir, you must be stopped.
P LE A S E S I R, PL EA SE
Its the people in charge of balance changes and ideas we need to stop.
I ######### despise his arrogant douchebag attitude towards us players.
Replaced? Sure!
Then who will supply us with pretty good memes?
Cote is an instrument of God on this world. He can not be stopped.
Cote must be stopped!
Cote musta be stoppa!
Wote monsta be stocacca!
Wrote monsty tobe sbonkacca!
Write money to my bank account!
Write money to my bank account NOW [BAD WORD]!
I require pictures of his cat.
*edit
It was not my intention to necro this thread. I recently updated my phones software to ios15 and when I visited the forums this was on the front page. I have no idea how or why it happened, and didn’t realize it was an old thread.
Hm, maybe he should go play some civilization for a refreshing change......
Imagine lol.
You guys aren't doing a very good job so far
He wears such revealing clothing
Pretty good necro so far.