Why is every solo survivor team i play with just absolute trash?

I ran a killer around for 4 goddamn minutes and not a SINGLE gen was done. 

Comments

  • Idk wasn’t there? What rank? If 16-20 new if 1-5 watching u run everything else...

  • Cardgrey said:

    Idk wasn’t there? What rank? If 16-20 new if 1-5 watching u run everything else...

    Rank 2
  • I agree. Not sure if 90% of them have some kind of mental disorder or what.
  • Maybe because people are too potato???

  • I think you may be making a misunderstanding.

    While they could very well be bad players, they most likely just don’t care.

    There really isn’t any incentive to play well.

    Cleansing totems, searching chests, and rushing unhooks are really safe and very rewarding actions for Blood Points.

    You’re punished for playing correctly.

    Working on Gens while the Killer is camping may be the better play. But rushing the unhook with Borrowed Time for BP and Benevolence is much easier.

    Dead by Daylight is really poorly designed in the sense that making the correct decisions for the sake of the team are not rewarded and more often than not result in risking yourself for no real reason.

    TLDR: Dead by Daylight is designed like garbage.
  • Can we see some proof?
  • Can we see some proof?
    Proof of what?
  • I mostky meet good solo survivors, maybe because I am in the middle (12-13).

  • Probably because a lot of people who play are casuals. They don't have thousands of hours in the game, which means they lack quite a bit of experience.

    Of course, some are just boosted lol. Can't really do much about that.

    Just focus on becoming as good as you can be.

  • Maybe because they're not on coms and aren't fed live information on the killer's whereabouts and what they're currently up to?

  • I think because everyone is afraid to be the first and they dont rush gens because they afraid of killer ambushing them out of nowhere so its better to not drop a pallet until you injured if you happened to be the first.
  • @se05239 said:

    Maybe because they're not on coms and aren't fed live information on the killer's whereabouts and what they're currently up to?

    I can play solo and be as useful/effective as if i was playing with friends. Bond and kindred are the way to go when playing solo, having a brain does the job as well.
  • Generalisation!!!! I am a good solo player, but am getting fed up playing with in my opinion potato SWF. The amount of games I've died on first hook and in that time not one gen done!
    Got to accept, you get good/bad SWF and solo's. It is unfortunately pot luck each game
  • The reality
    This is honestly probably true, even in my case xD
  • Yeah this happens to me most games I play solo.
  • Probably because most survivors are scared and don't understand the game. These players don't understand the importance of acting when action needs done. An optimal survivor will RUN for an unhook if they see someone else go down. A scared survivor will immerse their way over slowly, only to get caught before they get there because of BBQ.

  • Yup, it's pretty ridiculous. Mabye it's because we're going towards the end of the season and all potato players finally managed to get to Rank 1 but it's seriously triggering me to play with incompetent Survivors.

  • I just had 3 games in a row with solo queues being total bitches, doing gens in 5 minutes and ######### my ass pretty damn good.
    just needed some bp for my claud.

  • we complain and about gen rush...........................and then no gens done..........................and we complain O.O

  • Rank = Skill 🙂
  • 90% of the time after lost games people blame each other for failure. Nothing new. It's always a delight to see how they're at each others' throats after I did a 3K or 4K.

  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    This is honestly probably true, even in my case xD

    I think the main issue is incompatible strategies. Every team member wants to do something in a different way, so you end up uncoordinated. Then there really are the potatoes, rage-quitters, etc., some of whom will disconnect if your team doesn't win every single battle.

  • @Raptorrotas said:
    The reality

    in my case, im in the durrrr spot, I am always acting like an idiot