Love is in the Fog
Valentines is coming, I just have a few DBD pickup line ideas and decided do something with them.
There are more, I will post them later ; )
Valentines is coming, I just have a few DBD pickup line ideas and decided do something with them.
There are more, I will post them later ; )
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They say Make Your Choice... but I already made mine
listen guys it was either that or a pick up line with dead hard and i dont wanna get banned
I must have Dark Devotion. Because I'm seriously devoted to you.
Lightborn? Shadowborn? You could have my firstborn.
I'd take a hook for you.
I may be a killer. But we still a share a Bond.
Are you a drug? Because I am seriously Hooked On You.
Your art is amazing as always
Edit: Damn. Now I can't stop thinking about more lines. I blame this on you, @C3Tooth!
Roses are red, violets are blue - let me deliver, my chainsaw to you.
You are the Engravings to my Chainsaw.
Would you like to Dance With Me? I was Made For This.
Hey. I saw you all alone and thought this might my Window Of Opportunity.
I don't know how you do it, but you have properly Bamboozled me.
All these other girls / guys are so boring. But for you I'm All Ears.
When I look into your eyes, I get lost. And there is No Way Out.
You want to know what makes me special? I have Superior Anatomy.
Your eyes shine brighter than the stars and I am utterly Starstruck.
I'd like to share my Gift Of Pain with you.
I came up with a few more but I really don't want to risk a ban.
Edit: Deleting due to shame and anxiousness.
Very cute pictures C3, always a joy seeing your work 😁🤘
That Shadowborn and Lightborn one is great lmao
Did you equip Distressing? Because you make my heart beat faster!
I had to do it
Pickup lines? I'll stick with Self Care.
You don't have to Prove Thyself to me, I love you just how you are.
I was able to come up with a few more as well but I just gotta hold back and Bite the Bullet.
EDIT: The above, is a lie.
I may already have MoM but I still need some.. Parental Guidance.
Aww. That's the most wholesome so far.
The great literal lines gave me Adrenaline
I tried to think about one For the People, but this is my best though I hyperfocused
Damn this is terrible but there is Nowhere to Hide for me
No other Survivor gets my Adrenaline pumping quite like you.
When we play together, we're Better Than New.
Don't DC when you feel you can't take it, for I promise, We'll Make It.
SoloQ is hard, SoloQ is fast, but my love, you were Built To Last. ❤️
The way that you chase me makes my heart want to Boil Over.
Great lines everyone 😊😊😊
Your name must be Laurie, because you Strode right into my heart.
I'll be here all week
This, officer! This post, right here!!!
You are my Dark Devotion… So much that it makes me sick.
i have mommy issues :(
Want everyone to know about what's going down? Let the Wraith be your Bone Clapper tonight!
Unexpected to bring some positive to the forum at least : D
"Vomit all you like, I don't give no mither".
Sorry, I'll leave now.
I'm sorry but I have more:
"I'll get you Dead Hard by Any Means Necessary".
"Your boon gives me Exponential growth".
"Your love gives me Borrowed Time".
"You're on a Fast Track to my heart".
"I hope you have Iron Will, as my grandparents are in the next room".
"Plotwist, I'm actually a potted plant with googly eyes and lipstick".
"I'll get the job done, Quick and Quiet".
"My affection is not a Red Herring".
"I've got you Wiretapped".
This. Is. Awesome. Loved every line!
I blame the cider.
omg So Good!
This is too cute🥰
Winner! hahaa Waouu! Niceee🤯
Just gonna bump this thread full of love a bit.
It cant just be.. Left Behind
I am surprised nobody used this but here we are:
You are my sweetest Nightmare! Remember Me, even if i Wake Up.
There is No Way Out for the love I have for you.
YuiRin because why not?
After 3 years of Cursing Yui's Legacy, Yui Shattering Rin's bloodline
ok, I'll say the line since you won't
"you make me dead Hard"
Weak.
Girl when I'm with you my heart can't stop beating. This intense Blood Rush makes me Dead Hard.
This made me laugh a lot more than it should have.
It also gave me unimaginable pain. It's not a big deal though. I already hear the Nurse's Calling.
This post deserves to be pinned, if we're honest.
Kate: Hey Pyramid Head I noticed you while using Booty Knowledge! Dance with me!
Pyramid Head: I just want to Fog you!
Jeff: Kate dumping me? I will have a Breakdown!
Bill: Nah Jeff We'll Make It! Left Behind but still Unbreakable!
Nancy: Jeff you need Inner Strength don't be Fixated with Kate. I think we are Better Together!
Jeff: Do I look like a Babysitter?
"Are you the Singularity? Cuz I really want you to test my gene integrity."
Yeah... but one can only Hope.
If not, then we will keep this post alive. By Any Means Necessary. We just have to prove our Resilience and stay Alert.
Glad we share the same sentiment on this, we'll be Friends t'il the End :)
Xenomorph: Be my Valentine! I shall rip thee a bigger hole to get myself into.
Another one.
@Mandy I would like to ask, if Devs named them Chase & Kate intentionally...
Why does this one hurt? 😢
omg...
My love for this post last year cannot be Undone so I feel like bringing it back to life is appropriate ;)