What are your favourite 'non-meta' perk builds?
As in not self care, decisive strike ETC? The more obscure perks that no one uses because they are 'trash' xD
As in not self care, decisive strike ETC? The more obscure perks that no one uses because they are 'trash' xD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alert, We'll Make it, Hope or Spine Chill, and Bond. I really think Alert is underrated. I can see who the killer is if I'm not chased first and he breaks a pallet or regresses a gen. Also gives me his/her location so I can move accordingly. Bond helps me get on a gen with a teammate which I only avoid if I play against Legion, and find someone to heal me. When I get it unlocked, I'll switch Bond for Aftercare.
Stake Out is nice, great for powering through Hex: Ruin. Since the buff, Botany Knowledge is great too. Empathy can be pretty under-rated too.
I used to run bond and leader but I'll be switching leader out for prove thy self after the changes. I also really like small game if I've been up against a lot of NOEDs at once. I used to run rank 3 lightweight all the time too
Typically I run Bond, Iron Will, Balanced Landing/Spine Chill, Leader/Quick and Quiet
Do those count as meta builds? I've heard some people call Bond a really good perk, but I think they're all rather random. Bond helps a lot when play solo so you know where people are. Iron Will is also quite nice for keeping quiet and avoiding the killer while hurt.
After reading this, now I feel like running some of your builds... Wow.
Technician, Prove Thyself, Deja Vu, Alert
I never run Self care I'd rather hold a medkit
Alert, Iron will, Calm Spirit and Pebble.
These perks. But i've replaced Small game to Iron will
Next fav. build is Balanced landing, Iron will, Quick and quiet, Bond
Bond, its also my crutch and I cant live without it.
It has made me really efficent and I rarely leave game without +20k points.
Pirate Build:
Heal yourself in less than 10 seconds build:
Can switch out Ace in the hole for Streetwise/Plunderers
Where the hell did he go?! Build:
also Bond, unbreakable (or sprint burst), borrowed time and leader.
or aftercare, balanced, adrenaline, leader
Vigil, iron will, pharmacy and bond
My favorite non-meta build would have to be small-game, calm spirit, plunderers instinct, and Ace in the hole.
Empathy, Aftercare, We'll Make It, and some other perk. Works wonders in solo
No real "build" but two guilty pleasure perks of mine are Stakeout and Open Handed. Stakeout is actually not that bad so let's talk about Open Handed: having map hacks with Bond is just so great. In uncordinated pubs knowing where everyone is in a nearly 40 meter range is a goddamn godsend.
The build works EXTREMELY well against Doctor who opps for massive TR. Yeah you'll scream a couple times from tiering up insanity, but you're basically going to have nothing but a steady stream of great skill checks since most Doctors just run around in treatment 24/7.
Weaknesses are Low TR people such as Myers, Wraith, and people that actually attempt Pig stealth as opposed to just running around everywhere.
Up The Ante, Slippery Meat, Balanced Landing, and Self Care has become a fave of mine!
My average perk build with daddy ace is
-Up the ante (grants free unhooks a lot of times)
-Open handed (actually helps a lot when the killer has an slug build)
-Kindred (has incredible synergy with open handed tier III)
-either alert or recently aftercare (helps a ton on solo survivor)
Spin Chill, Urban Evasion and Self Care.