Stop playing Legion
for the love of god, stop its too unfun, all this boi does is just clap them cheeks and then go to someone else, only to clap their cheeks, there’s no fun chase, it’s just pathetic and annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe play another game? or another killer?
If I made it back to rank 1 with just Legion, they may be a bit better than you think. Just play better n_n
Lol and her ass in those jeans!
Last time I checked, they paid for Legion, so they can play with them whenever they want to.
Killing yourself on the hook is definately not bannable though.
People grind or pay for the character. If they think its fun and love it, then the entertainment level of others should not matter. There are killers I hate to face, but that does not give me the right to expect them to stop playing them for my sake.
Nope. I spent my 9000 shards on this killer and I will play them until I can wreak havoc with them and there's nothing you can do about it.
It depends because some survivors can kill themselves to sandbag the entire team which is reportable in the unsportsmanlike category!
Stop telling people how to play.
I mean, for the current balancement of the game, legion seems balanced( not really against a depip squad I guess), but anyway, that's not the point.
The point is that there's is no mindgame to counter him, and this has been said by zubat, marth88, puppers, cryssness and tru3talent.
I would prefer to play against a 4/5 blinks nurse or an omegablinks nurse instead of playing against legion. I mean if he finds you , you're dead. There is literally no mindgame to counter him and if you hide in the locker you'll be forced out of it screaming. Also he's got a small terror radius, so the chance of hiding decreases drastically, especially with monitor and abuse.
The second point is that chases always have the same duration,based on the add-ons of the killer. If he has those two purple he does always the same thing. Hit,hit,cooldown, and after the power is back again instant down.
Whatever he does it doesn't matter, if he swings and misses at the pallet the cooldown doesn't exist practically.
That's why legion is not fun and everybody hates him, because dead by daylight now with the nerf to the pallets and to the red light (not really nerfed) is supposed to have interesting chases, as Mathieu cote said.
To conclude, legion must get reworked because it's not fun to play against, at all ,since it doesn't exist a decent build to counter him
I don't like playing against the Pig, but I don't dc when I meet her, it is unfair. Once I was in a match where other 3 survivors dc'ed. I felt sorry for the Pig, she didn't camp or anything. So I stayed with her and we atleast farmed some points.
You know, for survivors who don't really play killer, I feel like Legion is pretty much showing survivors how unfun it is for so much of the cast when it comes to loops and pallets.
I'm not saying it's balanced, and Legion can be pretty easily stomped at the red ranks (though someone will probably get tunneled and murdered) but this is the type of feeling so many killers face when they don't want to play Nurse or Hillbilly.
I buckled down and started playing Nurse almost exclusively, because all the killers I like, aesthetically, start getting ######### on pretty readily once you start going up against survivors below Rank 5. yeah, you can have some good games here and there with Pig, Myers, Leatherface, and Spirit, but it usually requires the survivors to play really ######### stupid, and usually requires that you start using some good addons. Legion is no exception.
Even with the pallet nerfs, you still lose so much time trying to just get a hit on a good survivor on so many of the maps. Even when you know when to break off chases, several pallets here and there will cost you 2 to 3 generators. It's ######### obnoxious.
Hell, even with Nurse, if you start downing people right off the bat, and the team is SWF, you'll usually have one person going for rescues while two people are just destroying gens in record time.
chuckles you poor soul
And even if legion could be destroyed (we are not really sure o about his balancement, since thanatophobia is really strong on him) by the dipip squad, it's not fun to play against aa the depip squad is
Is it fun to rush all gens for sure in less than 4 minutes? Or receiving four ds in one match?No it isn't, but just because of that devs shouldn't create really unfun killers.
I know your feelings of getting rushed, but who gets tunneled becomes frustrated too.
So we should do other things to balance the game and to not make the game finish instantly, as more gens or more objectives and other thing to help sole survivors,but at the same time make the game fun to play for everybody, which is something of possible if we want
I play Legion and I am so happy to face one because of unique gameplay against them. And I'm doing good against them because playing as Legion helped me understand his weaknesses.
Pay me the full price of the DLC and an extra €1 for every hour I could spend playing the Legion from now until the end of time, and we have ourselves a deal.
Because ranks means somethign nowadays?
You can play a viable killer and go out with a lots of points too. additionally the match will be over faster since you actually kill them and dont have to wait until they finish gens and escape
well, I am currently rank 4
No
How about...No?
It means worse queue times and less fun gaming experiences.. but nothing else.
You dont actually beat them. You just receive a pad from BHVR and a thank you for being bullied, thats not the same as beating the enemy.